Challenges

I've been in this room all day. I have no prob with it me and Stacy actually have a lot in common. But. I wanna go to sleep . Had to get up at 5 so I could make it to my plane and then the ride here took two hours. I'm hella tired.

"So did you wanna go downstairs the girls are allowed down now. The guys went back to their rooms?" I hope she says yes im starved. I usually don't go without eating for so long.

"Yeah come on rai I need food!" She says tugging me like this was her idea.

As we walk into the kitchen we find other girls and they just stare at us. They are those girls that look at you and start talking shit like they know you. I hate those people.

"Eww look at her. If she thinks her mate wants her she's mistaken. haha" I hear them mutter. Dude I'm a wolf plus an alpha I can def hear you. Stupid bitch.

"Hey rai don't mind them. They don't know you or me don't let it get to you. Lets just get our food and leave." She was right I need to forget them I can't fight anybody right now it's not good for my reputation.

After getting our stuff we start walking to our room when we hear one of the girls talk.

"Aye you. I just wanna let you know that you might think your all high and mighty but your not. Your not cute and I doubt your mate will want you. You can't even stand up for yourself. Ha why would anybody want you or your little ugly friend?" 

Did she just say that? Nobody talks about me or my friends. This bitch is going down. Stacy you might wanna step back.

"Excuse me? Who the fuck do you think you are? Do you know who your talking to girl? Your the one that should be worried about having their mate reject them not me. Also learn some fucking respect. When you talk to me you use formal words. I'm an Alpha little girl. So I suggest you take a step back and apologize to Stacy or I will personally rip your throat out with my teeth bitch. Now." 

I didn't realize it until it happened that I had my claws out and my eyes changed. All the girls were looking at me. The King and Queen were downstairs now staring at me wide eye. I used my Alpha voice . I hope that girl knows who she messing with now.

"Your no Alpha, Why would there be a Alpha girl? Your so stupid!" Did she just call me stupid. I swear she says one more word and some guy is gonna be without a mate.

"Alpha Woodz. Come with me please." Is all I hear but I cant figure out who it is. But I listen and walk backwards then slowly turn to she the king.

"How dare you talk to her like that she is an Alpha and deserves respect!" Awww thanks Stacy!!! 

Walking and walking is what we are doing right now. I don't know where or why but I'm not asking questions.

" Raven we are taking you to a room near ours. Yes the boys are on this floor but they wont bother you. We need you on this side so that nobody can tempt you. We need all women looking perfect tomorrow. I will have someone bring your stuff over. Since you can handle your self you come down when the boys do. Like I said they wont bother you. Night."  The queen says

Wow I can't believe this I feel like I'm on punishment. I will be okai no boy will even know who I am. I'll tell them I work here. lol Good idea right? 

Looking around I see a clock and realize I've been standing here for 45 mins. I still never got any food well I guess I'll go down with the boys in a few.

------
Unknow POV

"Bruh you coming down? I wanna get something to eat and find out what the commotion was." 

"Nah Cole I don't feel like it. Just bring me something back." He nods and then leaves.

Uhmm why are we not going down there? I mean we could make a lot of friends! Dude we could have some fun.

I don't feel like it okai shut up. I'm going to bed night.

----------
Raven's POV

I just got to be brave. Be BRAVE Raven. They wont hurt or touch you. Okai breath and walk. Step by step.

I put on a confident face and enter the room. All eyes on me. They all look confused and happy. Too bad I don't wanna talk to you boys. HA.

I go to the fridge and pull out some ingredients to make food and start cooking. I look up and see all eyes on me and I wonder why? I mean yes I'm a girl and belong on the other side of the palace but guys come one now.

I look at one of the guys and he puts his head down and starts blushing. Oh how cute. Looking at him I became clumsy and dropped my fork. I then realize I have on really short boy shorts and a tank top. 

"Dammit " is all I seem to mutter. I look up and I think who cares I can handle myself. 

I walk into the room the boys are in and I sit down to see them playing a game.

"Aye dude." They all look up from playing. 

"I wanna play the winner. And don't go easy on me. I like a challenge." They looked at each other and spoke the words I wanted to hear. 

"Your on. Under on condition. Everyone person that loses has to strip a pair of clothing items."

Hmm he wants to play this game. "Alright." is all I said.  I finished my food and started playing.

So far I've beaten everyone. Every guy are missing pants because they never had shirts on. haha Dumb boys thought they had me. Sike!!

"Its my turn. And unlike them I will win." He says hmm he's the blushing boy awww how adorable. I know I shouldn't but he has a really nice butt, and a great 8 packs. Whew mama likey a lot.

"Okai lets go... uhm?" tell me your name boy now!!! 

"Cole." Cole that's a great name. You think i'd get in trouble if I kiss him? Nah don't even think that. But he is so sexy. Ugh stop now! Pay attention.

While playing the game I could hardly pay attention cause all I could do was oggle him. Just stare at that body and them lips omg them lips. "He did it"  is all I heard .

"Looks like its your turn to take something off sweetheart. That's what happens when you keep oggling me in that head of yours."

I cant believe I lost to Cole ugh but I'm no punk and a deal is a deal.

"Fine. Shirt or shorts?" Did I really just ask that ? Really ? 

"Shirt ." I did that and stayed down there with them all playing games half naked.

Last I remember we all fell asleep. "Ahem." We all look and I see someone I didn't wanna see.

Why must trouble follow me like the plague????