Chapter 12 - Where's Eren?

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'm the laziest person in the world! Hope you enjoy it! Thanks to all followers, commenters, and voters. I'm glad to see you are enjoying it and I'm not wasting my time!
Enjoy!

-Ereri-

Levi P.O.V

- Timeskip -

I quick walked into the school, I was definitely going to ask him if he wanted to meet up today. I mean he can't really deny, he probably thinks I'm scary. And the fact that he never has anything to do anyway. 'Yes, today will be the day I ask Eren on a date.' I told myself sternly, walking up the stairs two at a time and turning the corner to get to Science. I stopped at the classroom door and inhaled deeply before stepping in. I pushed through all the girls trying to crowd around me, and made my way to my seat. Unfortunately they all followed me and stood around my table staring at me as if their hearts just melted. I was so tempted to just say ' "I'm gay so leave me alone!!" ' but then again it would end up with me having no friends.

The annoying girls only went to their seats when the teacher walked in. Once they had all dispersed I leaned sideways in my seat to catch a glimpse of Eren sitting at the front table with Armin. Only, he wasn't there... 'Where is that brat? Why isn't he at school? Is he ok?' Questions raced around in my mind, it almost drove me nuts. Our teacher did the register, but when she got to Eren no-one answered. She marked him as absent and mumbled to herself. I didn't hear what she said properly so I only heard the word 'sick'. 'Oh god, Eren is sick?? Was it my fault?' For the rest of the lesson I just starred at the wall, occasionally I snuck a glimpse of Armin, who was scribbling away in his book. 'Nerd.' I sighed and rested my head on the table. 'Maybe Eren skipped school, because of me?...'

-Timeskip-

It was lunch, I couldn't be bothered to hang out with Jean and Erwin, but it was mostly because I wanted to take a break from all those girls who where asking for my number 24/7. So I made my way to the Library. No-one would look for me there. I dumped my bag outside and walked in, I stopped and examined the room. Woah, it was big. I had never been in the Library before in all my years. I guess I never really read books. I had the internet for that. All I could see was shelves and shelves of books. There weren't many people in the Library. Good. I walked towards the far corner where there was no people, and sat down on a squishy chair. I grabbed a random book of the shelf and pretended to be reading, but really I was thinking about Eren. 'Tch, so much for my plan then..' I huffed and sank lower into the chair. I peeked over the top of my book to see someone enter the Library. He had blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. Crap. The person standing at the counter was Armin. Eren's best friend.

I sunk even lower in my chair, and even made the effort to get another book off the shelf to hide my face behind. I followed him with my eyes, suddenly he turned around and walked in my direction. 'Has he seen me? Crap!!' I held the books higher covering my whole head as he got closer. I pretended to be reading as he stood right next to me, looking at the books on the shelf. I was so nervous that I ended up tapping my foot, everyone new me for my foot tapping. As I remembered this I immediately stopped. Unluckily for me this drew Armin's attention. "Levi?"

He asked trying to look over the books i was holding. Apparently I had failed to stay hidden because he then said,

"Levi, what are you doing here? I didn't know you read books!" He said in utter disbelief. I lowered the books I was holding and gave him one of my famous glares.

"I don't." I said staring directly into his ocean blue eyes. The glare didn't work, usually they would turn on their heels and run away like scared puppies. But not Armin. He was just like Eren sometimes. I chuckled.

"What are you laughing at!" He asked worridley looking behind him. "And Oh my god, what are you reading?" He raised eyebrows staring at the cover of the book. I looked down and saw that both of the books where about Reproduction. Shit.

"I told you I wasn't reading, and I thought I would do some science revision." I said furrowing my eyebrows. Armin looked at me funny and started laughing.

"What?! What's funny?!" I growled as he wiped a tear from his eye. Once he had consoled himself he said,

"You?? Levi Ackerman, the most popular boy in the school is revising for science?!" Armin continued to chuckle.

"So I'm not aloud to revise once in a while?" I said getting annoyed. Armin stopped laughing and scrunched his nose up.

"Uh, yeah you can if you want. Sorry I just found it a bit wierd for you." He shrugged his shoulders and slid his index finger across the spines of the books as he looked. I huffed and stood up. I walked to the bookshelf and shoved the books back in their place. I then turned to face Armin.

"Fine, I wasn't revising. I was hiding from all those girls who surround me every day." Armin just nodded slowly.

"Well I wouldn't know how that feels." He sighed.

"I'm going. Class starts in five minutes." I said, turning and walking out of the Library. I didn't bother waiting for a reply from Armin so I just walked out. As soon as I exited and grabbed my bag, I was immediately surrounded by girls.

"Ah F-" I was drowned out by the girls asking where I had been all lunch and why I was in the library.