Chapter 2 : Victory Dinner

It had been a week since your RAW debut main event match against Braun Strowman.Ever since then it's been nothing but smooth sails for The Riott Squad.

Tonight you were scheduled to ringside the six women tag team that was the first match on the Monday Night RAW card.It would be The Riott Squad up against Sasha Banks , Bayley , and Natalya for what you called 'insanity' over the amount of times this match was being dragged out.

Y/N:Are you girls warmed up? We're kicking off RAW.

Liv:Yes Daddy!

Ruby:Almost getting there...

Y/N:Cool

You turned around and almost bumped into someone who was walking the same direction as you.

Y/N:Sorry about that...

Sasha:It's no problem,hey you're the new superstar thats everyone talking about right?

Y/N:Am I? I guess that's me.

Sasha:Wow you have a lot of tattoos!

Y/N:I sure do each tattoo represents something close and dear to-

Sarah:Hey Y/N remember- sorry to interrupt your conversation , remember that thing that you needed to do?

You were confused as to why she pulled you away and what 'thing' that you needed to do.

Y/N:Oh yeah I just remembered...we'll talk later Sasha.

Sasha:Mercedes.I'll look forward to it!

Before you could say anything Sarah pulls you away fully.

Y/N:What was that about?

Ruby:This is a closed group.We don't talk to outsiders.

Y/N:Sorry.

Liv:It's okay you're still new!

Liv pets your H/C hair.The cue guy calls The Riott Squad up to the gorilla.

—————————————————————-
S4D
—————————————————————-

In the current match time Natalya was successful in putting Ruby in the Sharpshooter.Liv and Sarah were down and out as Ruby was near tapping.That was until you jumped in the mix.

You slide in the ring to pull Ruby out of the Sharpshooter getting a mixture of booes and cheers.

Michael:The referee should disqualify Y/N!

Corey:It's all legal Cole!

You help her up to her feet once she was done getting back her barings.At the same time Liv and Sarah sneaked to the other corner to take out Sasha and Bayley.Natalya turned her back to them that gave Ruby the opportunity to give Natalya her finishing move 'The Riott Kick'

This was the second consecutive win for The Riott Squad.You raise their hands in victory,that was followed up by an interview once you went backstage.

Cathy:The Riott Squad how do you feel after picking up a win against The Boss N Hug Connection and Natalya?

Ruby:It felt great Cathy.It felt great to finally give Natalya the beating that she deserves!

Sarah:And the same applies to Bayley and Sasha! This...this right here is Family! Their little friendship is just an act!

Liv:What she said! This is a true bond that can't be broken , and now that we have Y/N The Riott Squad just got even stronger!

Liv hops onto your back and spits her tongue out at Cathy laughing uncontrollably.This was the endpoint of the interview when The Riott Squad walked away from the camera.

A little while later you showered and dressed in casual clothes.The male's locker room was so loud and noisy that it got to the point to where you grabbed your things left.You venture off into the parking lot and sit on a bench and plug in your earbuds to listen to "Like The Angel" By Rise Against.

You were a minute into the song when you felt a tap on your shoulder making you turn your head.It was Ruby.She walked over towards the bench to sit next to you.You take your earbuds out from your ears.

Ruby:We've been looking all over for you Y/N.Geez you really aren't a people's person.

Y/N:The Riott Squad is the only exception.I couldn't stand staying in that locker room for even just one more second...

Ruby:I feel like The Riott Squad should have their own tour bus that we could drive into the arena every RAW taping for our entrance.

Y/N:Now that is something that we should do at least once in our career! I love it.

Ruby:Right?! What song were you listening to?

Y/N:Oh umm I think it was Like The Angels By Rise Against.

Ruby:I love that song! Have you listened to the Symphony version of if it yet?!

Y/N:I haven't actually...

Ruby:Can I see your phone?

Y/N:Sure.

You hand her your phone, she wasted no time entering the song name.When she finished she took the left earbud and you took the right one.You could hear Ruby singing lightly to the song.By the end of the song, you ended up liking this version of it.She handed you your earbud back.

Y/N:I like this version.

Ruby:Y/N I knew you'd like it! It's just a nicer ,chiller ,slower version of it that I'm suprised most people haven't heard of it yet.Even way back when.

Y/N:Songs old but it's still gold.Thats what I say.

Ruby:If people saw us they'd think that were twins!

Y/N:You're like my counterpart.

Ruby:Well you have sick tattoos so I'll take that as a compliment.

Y/N:That was a compliment,and you have a great taste in music.

Ruby:You should check out my iPod soundtrack playlist then.

Y/N:Sure thing.

Liv:Ugh! You guys we've been looking all over for you two!

Liv pouted once she found the two of you outside.

Y/N:I'm sorry.

Liv:Awww I can't stay mad at you forever Y/N! I forgive you!

Right after Liv squeezes your side to no end.

Sarah:Anyways so what shall it be this time Dori?

Ruby:For our victory dinner? Let's go somewhere exotic!

At this point Liv's cheek was pressed against yours but that was the least of your concerns.You didn't know what a 'Victory Dinner' was.

Y/N:Can someone fill me in? What exactly is a 'Victory Dinner?'

Sarah:After we pick up a win on RAW we go out to any restaurant and-

Liv:Have ourselves a Victory Dinner! Duh Y/N!

Y/N:Oh.So wait how come we didn't have a Victory Dinner when I won on my debut match?

Ruby:You know Y/N...that's a great question...

Sarah:Why don't we just dedicate this Victory Dinner to Y/N?

Liv:Yay Y/N!

Ruby:Sounds good to me!