Chapter 11 : Mixed Tag Match

Liv:Keep Y/N and my name out of your mouth!

Alexa:It's really cute seeing you get so defensive over Y/N...I mean really talk about PDA...

You held her back to keep things from breaking down in catering.Alexa backed off slowly with no intention of picking a fight with her.

Sarah:Gionna she's not worth it!

Liv:Ugh!

Just backstage at Monday Night RAW there were some complications that involved Liv and Alexa.Word spread fast throughout the locker room over the pictures consisting of you and Liv.You took and sat with the Squad in an abandoned room over the matter at hand to attempt to calm her nerves.

Ruby:Guys wait-

Y/N:Gionna listen to me you need to relax!

Liv:Relax!?

Y/N:It doesn't matter what she thinks! You and I know that nothing happened! So who gives a damn about what she or the locker room thinks!

Liv:I CARE Y/N! I'M NOT GOING TO LET HER DRAG US THROUGH THE MUD WITH THESE RUMORS!

The two of you were fuming with anger towards each other.Never have you've ever gotten this livid with Liv as it showed.

Y/N:Is this worth sacrificing your career though!?

Liv:For the sake of us , YES! Y/N why are you defending her over me!?

Y/N:I'm not defending her Gionna! I'm just trying to stop you from confronting her to make things worse!

Liv:I'm going now...

You prevented her from leaving by blocking the door.

Liv:Y/N...

Y/N:You'll thank me later.

Liv:Y/N...

Y/N:I'm not moving.I won't let you torment your career over this...

She sunk her head on your chest and let out an exasperated sigh.

Liv:You're right.I'm sorry for yelling at you.

Y/N:I'm sorry too.

—————————————————————-
S4D
—————————————————————-

Ruby:And come this Sunday at Elimination Chamber...

Y/N:I WILL CLAIM THE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

Sarah:WE WILL BECOME THE FIRST EVER-

Liv:WOMEN'S TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Ruby:And I will become your NEW RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPION!

An unexpected pop from the WWE Universe shook the stadium.Sasha and Bayley appear on stage after.

Bayley:I don't think so because my tag partner Sasha and I plan on being the first ever Women's Tag Team Champions!

Sasha:And you can bank on that!

Braun Strowman arrives on the scene from the stage area.

Braun:You better pray that you have a pod Y/N or-

Y/N:And let's just say that I don't, am I gonna 'Get These Hands'? Please don't make me laugh...

The stadium intensifies.

Triple H:Stop right there, before this gets out of hand I'm making this an 8-Mixed Match tag! It'll be The Riott Squad against the three of you with a partner of your choosing.

Sasha:We pick Natalya.

Bayley:Because theres nothing better than beating you once , but twice...

It was decided that you were going to start out the match first with Strowman.You go for a quick leg tackle only for Braun to biel throw you across the ring making you land square on your feet.

Quickly after he rushed you with a big boot that you swiftly countered as you began to attempt a sleeper hold from behind.

Seconds after he shruggs the hold off and stumbles into his corner.Sasha took the liberty of tagging herself in before you tagged in Ruby.They lock up shortly after when you went onto the apron besides Liv.

—————————————————————-
S4D
—————————————————————-

You suicide dive through the ropes to take down Braun temporarily wiping him out.Your attention pans to the ring when you see Sarah being put into the Bank Statement.You slide in grabbing Sarah's leg on your way out to stop the submission.While Sasha keeps her attention on you,Sarah regains herself before tagging in Liv.Liv turns Sasha around to hit her with a backstabber.Ruby and Sarah pull Bayley and Natalya from the apron to pickup the win.

The Riott Squad music hits the stadium.You tiredly roll into the ring for Liv to hop into your arms with her arm raised in the air in victory.

Backstage interview with Kayla Braxton...

Kayla:After picking up the win against Natalya ,Bayley and Sasha and the Monster Among Men Braun Strowman ,where does this momentum take you on next?

Sarah:It's going to take us to the Elimination Chamber Kayla!

Liv:Duh!

Ruby:Soon enough we'll all be champions.Tonight was just a little warmup!

Y/N:You know it,they know it, but most importantly Braun Strowman knows that his short lived time as Universal Champion is coming to an end.And at Elimination Chamber the headlines will be showcasing The Riott Squad when we win our respective titles! Now if you don't mind I think it's time for an annual Victory Dinner.How about it Squad? Dinner on me?

Ruby:If your paying hell yeah...

Liv:Buh bye!