Chapter 6 : New Years

It was the last day of 2018 as The Riott Squad found themselves popping fireworks just outside of Liv's house.

Y/N:It's getting foggy outside.

Sarah:Yeah we bought a lot this year.We're going all out!

You went back inside and laid down on the couch.Liv's pet pig Piggles rests near you.

Y/N:You don't like the noise either Piggles?

As if getting an answer back Piggles snarls.

Y/N:...I'll take that as a no.

To you New Years never had an interest on you.When you think of New Years you would think of the multiple un-met goals that you'd never meet and the old rundown claim "New Year New Me".

Y/N:Two more hours to go...

Liv:Hey Y/N watcha doin? I see you and Piggles getting snuggled up together!

Y/N:We don't like the noise.

Liv puts on her best pouty face.

Liv:Y/N...

Y/N:Hm?

Liv:Come light some fireworks with us!

Liv whined while pulling your arm but you not once budge.

Y/N:I'll come out when its 12...

Liv:No!

Ruby and Sarah slide through the patio to witness Liv's fit.

Ruby:Whats happening?

Liv:Y/N won't join us to light fireworks!

Ruby:Why?

Y/N:I have no interest in New Years.Just another day to me,and Piggles over here...

Sarah:You don't have a new years goal?

Y/N:Nope.Although cleaning my apartment could be one...

Ruby:Y/N you are such a bummer!

Sarah:Boo!

Liv sticks her tongue out at you.

Y/N:I'll be there when it's twelve I promise.But for now I sleep.

Sarah:Actually before you do that I was going to ask if I could use your car to buy some more fireworks.

Y/N:Sure.I left the keys by the counter.

Liv:I'm coming with you Sarah.Rue-Rue keep an eye on Piggles for me!

Ruby:Uh sure thing.

Shortly the two left to venture off for more fireworks leaving you and Ruby alone.

Ruby:So Y/N tell me...

Y/N:What's up?

Ruby:Have you peeked at the playlist I sent you?

Y/N:I have and I noticed your taste in The Crimson Armada...

Ruby:Yes! They need to make a freaking comeback!

Y/N:My favorite song from them is Worthy.This particular song hits home for me...

Ruby:I feel like we should listen to every song on this playlist together and just give our thoughts and review it...

Y/N:Let's do it.

At the store with Liv and Sarah...

Sarah:Okay I think that we stacked up on fireworks...

Liv:I want Y/N to enjoy New Years with us!

Sarah:I'm sure that something happened to him in the past to make him not want to enjoy New Years.

Liv:I think so too.

Sarah:Thats everything on the list! Now to go home!

Liv's House

You and Ruby sat outside streaming music hits together.You were unaware of the pair of arms that attached to you with a squeal of joy.

Liv:Hey Y/N!

Y/N:Bought more fireworks I see.

Liv:We got tons of fireworks...

—————————————————————-
S4D
—————————————————————-

Liv's POV

I don't know know what I should do anymore! I've blocked his number sooo many times that at this point it's creeping me out how he can still get reach of me!
I blocked him on Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat but he won't leave me alone!

I can feel the tears build up so I quickly go inside the house without notice,I hope the Squad doesn't notice...

I look on my phone to 10 missed calls and 28 unseen messages.My heart panics in fear that one day he'll come find me...

Each night it gets harder to get any sleep.My dreams turn into nightmares of him every time.

From the door I hear Sarah shout my name.I quickly wipe the tears away and compose myself before I head back outside.I must've been gone for awhile because it was 11:57 and I didn't even realize it...

End POV

Sarah:What took you so long?

Liv:Sorry I was in the ladies room...

Sarah:Lets start popping these fireworks!

Liv:Lets do it!

As soon as it hit 12:00 AM fireworks were set off everywhere.Ruby popped the traditional champagne bottle as she poured you a glass.

The Riott Squad:HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A/N: Updating every ten votes