Chapter 14 : Love is Blind

Tonight was Monday Night RAW.Just like an ordinary show you would travel with with the Squad into the show, but tonight was different.

Heading into tonight's Monday Night RAW you and Sarah were currently driving without Ruby and Liv.

For whatever reason there was to divide and separate , you couldn't remember why.Occasionally you would take a quick glance at Sarah picking up an eerie feeling coming from her.The silence was getting to you so you decided to start up a conversation.

Y/N:So Sarah...

Sarah:Yeah?

Y/N:How's everything going?

Sarah:Good!

You could sense a lie in that.Knowing Sarah this long you could tell when something was wrong nor was she good at hiding it.

Y/N:C'mon Sarah.Talk to me...

Sarah:Am I that easy to read?

Y/N:Like a book.Whats on your mind?

Sarah's POV

Nows the time.I've waited and put this off long enough.I asked Gionna and Dori to take separate cars to the venue just for this.I need to get this off my chest!

End POV

Sarah:Y/N? I have something to confess to you...

Y/N:Alright,I'm listening.

Sarah:I don't really know how I can express my feelings to you, because I wasn't myself the first time I set eyes on you.Overtime since I got to know you I've always admired the same traits that we have alike.You're caring and loving with nature in so many ways that I can't simply put into measure.Theres nobody else like you Y/N.With you, everything has changed,with you I feel different...

Speechless was the fitting word for your reaction to her confession.To think that these were Sarah's feelings towards you

Sarah:Y/N...I love you...

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

Y/N'S POV

After Monday Night RAW I found myself sulking in my hotel room.Was this how Sarah felt the entire time? Was I too blind to see that she felt this way about me? Countless and countless of reasons why clogged my head.At this point I was seamlessly beating my self up over this.

I don't want things to change between us.I hope I chose the right choice of words to Sarah.This is the worst...

I hear two knocks from the door that came with a voice that I knew too well...

End POV

Liv:Y/N?

Y/N:Y-yeah I'm here...

You stood up from the bed to fetch the door.There before you she stood.Her face said it all.She knew what had transpired between you and Sarah.

Liv:Hey...you okay?

Y/N:I don't know...

You sat back on the bed and sighed.She sat beside you with a concerned look on her face.

Y/N:Did you know?

Liv:No.Dori and I had no clue.

Y/N:Oh.

Liv rests her head on your shoulder in what was an attempt to make you feel better about the situation.

Liv:Anything I can do to make you feel better?

Y/N:No it's fine, I'll be alright.

Liv:Oh come on Y/N you seem so tense...

She hops behind you and massages your  shoulder traps feeling some of the tension relieve.

Liv:See? You feelin better?

Y/N:Yeah...

Liv:Wanna know something Y/N?

Y/N:Sure.

She gets close and gently whispers in your ear.

Liv:I'm in love with you too...

Y/N:Nows not the time Gionna...

Liv:But I am...Y/N M/N L/N I love you...

Y/N:This...this is a lot to take in...one moment Sarah confesses and now you?

Liv: I wish you could feel all the passion and all the love that I carry around for you. You have won my heart and soul. You have won it all.You and I have a fulfilling relationship, but as it goes on, I wonder which is it-friends or lovers? We've been friends for a while now, but the friendship isn't just that anymore, at least for me. I have fallen in love with you, theres no mistaking that...

Y/N:Im speechless...

Liv:You know Y/N love works in mysterious ways...

Y/N:How so?

Liv:Love is weird,love is unconditional,love is blind...

Y/N:Where are you going with this?

Liv:Do you love me?

Y/N:Yes...I love you Gionna

Liv:What about Sarah? Do you accept her feelings as well?

Y/N:Yes...

Liv:And what about Rue-Rue?

Y/N:I do...

Liv:So why not make us all yours?

Y/N:How on earth-

Liv:I know it's a lot to take in...but just think about it...

She plants a peck to your lips catching you completely off guard.

Y/N:Hey what are you-

Liv:I'm just saying goodbye...goodnight Y/N...

She leaves your hotel room.

Y/N:Make all of them mine huh? That's crazy...

A/N:Expect a timeskip next chapter! Don't forget to vote!