Chapter 16 : Australia Part 1

Y/N:Are you serious? My flight got delayed!

You kicked over a pillow of the hotel room that the Squad were rooming in waking up Liv from her sleep.

Liv:Wh-what's going on?

Ruby:Y/N's flight just got delayed...

Sarah:Yeah,and now he's taking it out on the poor pillow!

Y/N:...Pillow deserved it!

Liv:Aww c'mere Y/N...

She held your head in her hands gently caressing over your facials.

Liv:It's okay boo,I'll save you a Fairy Bread!

Y/N:You and this Fairy Bread...

Liv:I can't wait to go on an Australian eating spree!

Y/N:Ugghh!

Ruby:So when's your rescheduled flight taking off?

Y/N:Tomorrow...

Sarah:That sucks!

Liv:My poor baby!

Y/N:I'll let Hunter know so that appearances can be rescheduled,but what am I going to do by myself for a whole day?

Liv:Go to the mall?

Sarah:Go fishing?

Ruby:Attend a local band?

Y/N:I don't even know.

You bundled yourself back into the sheets besides Ruby.You thought of the worse case scenarios when your flight was pushed back a day.

Ruby:It'll all be okay Y/N.

You and Ruby spooned within a full embrace to each other that made Liv jealous.

Liv:Grrrr...

Y/N:Don't growl at me!

Ruby:Gionna you hog him all the time...

She put her hands on her hips in defense.

Liv:No I don't!

Ruby:What about last week? And last night when you slept together?

Sarah:She's right Gionna...

Ruby:We gotta get going in a little bit...unless you guys want to have a rescheduled flight like Y/N over here...

Y/N:Wow!

Liv:No mam! I love you Y/N but those Fairy Breads are calling my name!

Y/N:So it's the Fairy Bread over me?

Liv:Of course not! I just-

Sarah:You do realize that it's just a piece of bread covered in sprinkles...right?

She covered her ears to stop Sarah from ruining her imagination of Australia's well known cuisine.

Liv:Nope, nope , nope! I can't hear you!

Ruby:Shenanigans!

Y/N:Indeed shenanigans...

————————————————————
                                    S4D
————————————————————

Liv:Australia , Australia! The Riott Squad has arrived!

Sarah:3/4's of The Riott Squad has arrived.

Liv:Well damn Sarah don't remind me! I miss Y/N!

The two of them rolled their eyes.For the majority of the ride they listened to Liv's nonstop worry over you.

Ruby:It does feel weird without having Y/N by our side.

Sarah:True.

The trio continued their way onto finding their luggage and soon later found a cab to the motel suite.

Liv:Isn't this lovely!?

Sarah:Its super luxurious!

Ruby:The boss man really went in on our room.

Sarah:Yeah no kidding!

Liv continued scanning the motel room.She acquired this little habit from the night after TLC...

Ruby:Gionna ,what are you doing?

Sarah:Lose something?

Liv:Nah.Its just a little something something that Y/N taught me...

FLASHBACK

You opened the trunk for them to receive their luggage.With the exchange of quick hugs and goodbyes The Riott Squad split up.You got to your room and settled the luggage before immediately scanning the room.Liv just stood there in confusion.

Liv:Whats wrong?

Y/N:Nothing.Im just scanning the room for anything that's out of ordinary, or anything disturbing...

Liv:Oh ,gotcha!

Y/N:So tell me what plans do you have for the rest of the week?

Liv:Well me and my roommate were planning on going to the movies to see whats new and stuff.

Y/N:Is she into scary movies like you?

Liv:Oh actually my roommates a guy...it's not your fault I never told you about him.

Y/N:Oh...

Liv:Yeah...

Y/N:That's cool...maybe I'll meet him someday.

Liv:You guys would make the best of friends! Like he's in love with your character.

Y/N:That's awesome...

END FLASHBACK

Ruby:Add that to another Y/N and Gionna's moments list...

Liv:Rue-Rue there's no need to be jealous...

Ruby:I'm not jealous...

Liv:Oh really?

Sarah:Seeing you two fight over Y/N is pretty hilarious! We all know that I'm Y/N's favorite!

Both Liv and Ruby snapped their attention over to Sarah after making such a bold statement.

Ruby:You two may know the entire book of Wilderness 101 , but Y/N and I have such good taste in music, clothes , tattoos-

Liv:We get it you're like his twin! But there's one thing that I have over both of you...

Sarah:What's that?

Liv:I kissed Y/N before you and you!

She pointed a finger out at Ruby and Sarah.

Ruby:Don't point a finger at me!

Sarah:Someones feisty...

Liv:I'm having fun already!

A/N: Hey guys S4D here! Once again I announce that this story is slowly (but surely) coming to an end.For those who want a multi ship pairing let me know in the comments of an option.Share and don't forget to vote!