Chapter 4 : TLC

Tonight was TLC.The rivalry between Ruby Riott and Natalya was soon going to come to an end point.

Liv:Oh my gosh Y/N I'm freaking out...

Y/N:What exactly are you freaking out about? TLC? Injury?

Liv:Everything that you just said!

Y/N:Oh.

Liv:What do you mean "Oh" ?

Y/N:It's nothing.Your scared and nervous because of the position that your in to make this a marquee match to remember.Its okay to be nervous Gionna.

Liv:Wait...did you-

Y/N:What's up?

Liv:You just called me Gionna!

Y/N:Well that's your name isn't it?

Liv:Yeah but you've always just called me Liv.

Y/N:Oh ,I guess that's true...well Im going to run off so that I can meet with the rest of the squad! I'll let you cut in piece.

Liv stationed  herself next to the merchandise table where she sat and cut holes into her Riott Squad cropped tee.

LIV POV

That was weird.It wasn't weird that he actually said my name but I guess you could call it odd.

It's been five minutes past since he's came over and I still have no clue...I have to admit that it felt nice hearing that and the pep! What a fellow...

END POV

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

You, Sarah and Liv were ringside to watch over the Tables match.Backstage you tried to calm the nerves of the Squad.You've taken major bumps before so this wasn't anything new to you, but that couldn't be said for the others.

Ruby:Ready for our table spots?

Y/N:Don't worry we're going to kill it tonight! And you and I are taking a controversy bump.

Ruby:Your right.

You gave them all a reassuring look to calm their nerves even just a little.Momentarily they get called up for the entrance after Natalyas.

You watched them tie and lock up in the ring that led to Ruby getting the better end of the wrestling chain.This soon led to Natalya being thrown to the outside as Ruby taunted the crowd.

In the match it was nearing the first table spot that began with Liv.As followed Ruby was groggy on the apron ,Natalya runs to the ropes to push her through the table when Liv steps up to the apron and shoves Ruby out the way sending her instead crashing through the table.

You could hear Liv's pain and toll that Liv was put through.Sarah quickly kneels besides her and screams for help.You rushed over to Liv as well who had tears in her eyes feeling the impact of the table as her whole back shoots up in pain.

Y/N:Talk to me Gionna are you okay?

She let out a cry unable to reply back.You held her hand to seemingly try to make her content even if just for a while.

Y/N:You're gonna be fine, I promise.Medicals on the way.

The match continued nonetheless.Sarah took it upon herself to set up a table ringside that would end up being her table spot of the match.Natalya from the outside scooped slammed Sarah through the table lighting up the WWE Universe.