Chapter 9 : A Day With Liv!

The next day was Wednesday.After your adventurous day spent with Sarah , Liv took her chance of having you alone.More as she invited you out to spend a day with her.You were skeptical at first of what to expect at first until you realized that she wouldn't do anything extraordinary or out of this world such as camping in a forest.

You pulled into her driveway.You knocked twice on the door before she answered.

Liv:Heyyy handsome.You look nice!

Y/N:Thanks so do you.

A quick hug was exchanged before you entered the house.The last time you were here was on New Years day with the Squad.

Y/N:So what did you have in mind?

She twiddled her fingers.

Liv:Well first I was thinking that we could go out to eat, catch a movie , go to the mall...

Y/N:That sounds great! Why do you sound unsure?

Liv:I don't know.I guess I was worried about doing all the things that I wanted to do without knowing the kind of stuff you're in to.

Y/N:That should be the least of your worries.I mean I slept in the woods with Sarah! Nothing could top that!

Liv:Yay! Let's hit up a taco shop or something I'm hungry!

Y/N:You like taco shops too? God Gionna I love you even more now!

She shot you a bright smile.

Liv:Lets go!

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

Later that day you and Liv eventually decided on scoping out the mall together.

Liv:Ooh Y/N let's go in here!

Y/N:Sure.

It was a clothing store that the two of you went into.You sat down watching Liv try clothes on and off to see whether or not she liked them.

Liv:What about this one? I look like you and Rue-Rue now!

Y/N:The coat looks good on you.I think that you could totally pull the punk girl look off.

Liv:Really? I'm buying this then!

She took off to look more into the store.
A woman nearby approaches you.

?:How long?

Y/N:Come again?

?:You and the pink haired girl how long have the two of you been together?

You decided to act and go on with it.

Y/N:We've been together for a year and a half! Actually our anniversary is coming up in week!

?:Congratulations! The two of you look so happy together.

Liv:Okay so which color do you think will look best on me black or...

She trailed off when she saw you talking to another woman.

Y/N:Hey babe! I'd like you to meet- sorry I never got your name?

?:Lauren.

Y/N:My name is Y/N and this is my girlfriend-

Liv:Morgan! It's nice to meet you Lauren.

Liv sat down on your lap.

Lauren:It's nice to meet you too Morgan, Y/N was just telling me of your upcoming anniversary?