Chapter 18 : High Stake Gamble

A/N : Keep it up with the suggestions!

Y/N:Y'know being the Universal champion has a lot of perks...but it's definitely not easy.

You were in the middle of a promo that would soon be interrupted by "The Man" Becky Lynch...

Becky:Oh really champ?

The crowd started chanting Becky all over.

Y/N:What do you want? Aren't you supposed to be on Smackdown?

Becky:I just wanted to come out here and tell everybody that The Man has arrived to RAW!

Y/N:Listen Becky you can call yourself "The Man" all you want , but this is The Riott Squad's show! And just like any other show WE RUN IT!

All at once The Riott Squad jumped Becky from behind receiving a wave of booes from the crowd before joining you in the ring.

Stephanie:Okay ,okay lets all just settle down for a moment.Y/N you mentioned before that The Riott Squad runs this place right?

Y/N:Yes, we do run Monday Night RAW...

Stephanie:Well Y/N I'd hate to inform you of this but...The Riott Squad has been drafted to Smackdown Live...

The news spread a look of worry and confusion upon The Riott Squad.This was your first time hearing the news.

Y/N:T-that can't be I'm the UNIVERSAL CHAMPION!

Stephanie:My mistake Y/N.Since you and Ruby are RAW champions only the Women Tag Team champions Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan will be the newest addition to Smackdown Live!

—————————————————————-
                                       S4D
—————————————————————-

Triple:I'm sorry Y/N but this is out of my reach.I tried to keep you all together but-

Y/N:But what!? You can't divide us up like this!

Triple:I don't get it.Were'nt you gunning for a solo route when you came to WWE?
Nows your chance to finally do so, no more holding you back.

You inhaled and exhaled.

Y/N:A lots changed since then.I'm a different person compared to how I was back then.I no longer need to to coop to myself alone in the dark.I've found people who are just like me and are bound like glue to stick by me no matter what! If one of us riots, we all riot!

Triple H:I'll talk to the higher ups Y/N.I can't promise anything though.

Despite hearing that you left with more anger than before.You barged in on the locker room.Within an instant they knew what to do.

Y/N:Let's go!

You led the march over to the creatives teams room nearly busting down the door.

Y/N:Whose running this little shindig?!

Stephanie:Y/N! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?

Y/N:I wanna know whose idea it was to split us up!

Stephanie:SECURITY!

On command 10 security guards locked your shoulders behind your back.Liv , Ruby and Sarah, tried to intervene but were also stopped hauling them back too.

Stephanie walked up to you in exact face to face level smiling mischievously.

Stephanie:Who the hell do you think you are barging in to your bosses meeting causing an uproar!?

Y/N:Say what you want,but I'm getting my hands on the guy that made this decision to split us up!

Stephanie:Of course, it's no wonder why Hunter adores you so much! The nonstop praise, the tours, the glory... he's had his eyes on you ever since!

Y/N:I don't care about any of that! Like I said before-

Stephanie:If you want a fight so bad I'll give you one,hell I'll give you a fight against everyone on the roster!

Y/N:Where are you getting at?

Stephanie:How would you like to gamble over The Riott Squads destiny?

You look over at Ruby , Liv and Sarah with a certain expression.

Y/N:I'm in!

Stephanie:Next week on Monday Night RAW if you can defeat a wave of superstars...The Riott Squad stays on RAW with no cache.

Y/N:...And if I lose?

Stephanie:Each member of The Riott Squad will be forced to relinquish their titles and will be fired on the spot

Y/N:Guys I...

Ruby:Y/N...do it!

Y/N:Fine...

Stephanie:Security you can let them go...

A/N : Thanks for reading.Vote and share if you support my stories!