Chapter 7

I began wondering how i should deal with school today.
It was 3am and i had a modelling shoot before school.

I wouldn't have time for change so i had to go to school in my outfit.

I ran to the school but the gates were closed.
I guess improvisation is useful at times like these.
I examined the gates and knew i wouldn't fit unless i used my powers but someone could see passing by or a student out a window.
I turned around to see ash.
...
"Why the hell are you late?"
...
"You look like a twat! Oh my god this is going online!"

Before i could say anything he had already done it.
"Fuck sake ash!"
"You swore!"

"I'm wearing my outfit cause i just came from a film recording. Why are you like that?"

 Why are you like that?"

"I have a job... My mother... She has a hard job and so i try and make money by anyways possible. Gang or job."
"Just so you know, id smash this look absolutely any day."

I swear i watched him blush for a moment.
"Anyway how do you get in? I can jump it if i have a run up."
"Oh. I'm not going in I'm going to work i just happened to pass by. Ill give you a boost over. Stand on my hands."

I put my foot in his hand and he threw me up and over.
I had taken a photo of him in mid air and it came out perfectly.

I ran off into the school and changed my shoes before putting my outdoor ones in my shoe locker.
I made my way up the stairs and ended up having to walk a square as i took the wrong turn.

I was about an hour late and when i got in it was a few minutes till the bell so there really wasn't any point coming to the lesson.

I sat down and saiki spoke to me.
"Why are you dressed like... That? And why bother entering this lesson?"
"I came from a recording studio and we ended up doing over time. Also, it rude to skip. So i at least tried to be in part of the lesson."

I watched as he held back a snicker.

It was barely 5 minutes before the bell went.
"Saiki have -
" Have you got plans? Nope. Do you. Clearly not if your asking. So do you want to go to ash's race course. Finally the an use some of you powers against me. "
" You want to train me? Why!? "