Chapter 9

It had been roughly a week since i went to school due to me modelling and filming or interviews.
I did them because living alone i had no income from my father and he kept most money i made so i needed a source of income.

Now i have had the weekend to rest,
I will go back to school tomorrow.
Monday...
New week and probably new shit.

I did lose about 47% of my fans when i came out as bi. However, i gained 13% of those 47% through new fans who were inspired or agreed with my support and hate towards discrimination.

I inspired several people and defend those who were to scared to.

So i brushed my teeth, and went to sleep ready for school tomorrow.

°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°

I got to school about 2 and a bit hours early and grabbed a large selection of books from the library and took them back to the classroom to read.
Although it doesn't seem like it, i do use glasses when I'm not wearing contacts.

I stopped reading after about an hour when i heard the classroom door opening so i drifted my eyes from my book to the student

He looked slightly taken back that someone else was here

He looked slightly taken back that someone else was here. Almost as if he was trying to hide a secret.
But i couldn't take him seriously with a surprised expression on his face, a mouth full of pudding and a hand holding his pudding.

"Morning pudding man."
"So you are alive."
"Yes. Surprisingly."

I had tampered with his memory ever so slightly that night he eavesdropped and saw my mother.

I removed his memory of me being s female but that was all.
I also removed saiki discovery from my brothers memory.

"Can i ask a random question?"
"You just did..."
"Ha...ha...ha... Not funny."
"What is it?"
"When you came over after eavesdropping. What did you learn?"
"You blamed yourself for your mothers death, she told you it wasn't your fault, and the extreme confusion she caused me."
"How so?"
"Some parts of what she said are hazy and deleted from my memory. I presume you deleted them. But its... Not to be rude about her appearance."
"What about it."
"Is she your mother. Biological. Because you and your brother are... Clearly japanese... She wasn't."
"Ye. She is. We get our hair colour and bone structure but that's probably it."
"Oh alright. Can i ask then, why did you delete my memories."
"Because there are something's i do not need you knowing yet. I also deleted them from my brothers memories so its pointless asking him."
"I will respect your pri-"