Chapter 16

As its been a while, this a long and rather drastic chapter.

It had been weeks since everything and life progressed as it did.

I spent less time at home as i started hanging out with saiki after school and ash during school.

Me and saiki would use our powers in ashes field and mess about. Sometimes it went out of control but we usually just had a bit of fun.

Well that was how it was anyway but lets talk about the past instead of the to be.

So back when the captain left everyone had fallen into a state of depression over relieving and talking about the psychic wars.

Quite a few of us didn't eat let alone sleep.
We had all just kinda have up on reality. We knew life was going to be hell.
But eventually around a week later we snapped out of it.
We started functioning normally.

And so that's where this starts from.

************************************

I started getting dressed as i had agreed to show saiki today how much i had improved my control and we decided to meet after he finished school at Ash's fields.

I stood their regretting my current life choices.

"Your actually here

"Your actually here... And wearing that?"
"OH MY GOD!"

"You said we had similar personalities so i played the game

"You said we had similar personalities so i played the game. He was alright."
...
"You played... Mystic messenger... Usually for girls... And then went to school like that?"
"Ye?"

I could help but laugh at him.

"What about that straw hat your holding stupidly hard."
"A gift from a friend. From a different time in history rather far into the past actually."
"Did he have a name. Cause if he gave it to you it was probably important."
"He refused to part with it until his death bed. He went by luffy. Nice enough kid."
"Never heard of him."
"Who would remember any of those pirates anymore. Never mind. Wanna fight?"