Part 47

Roman stripped of his clothes and watched as Dean went to their drawer to pull out a bottle of lubricant. Dean turned back around and licked his lips, Roman was so damn nervous. "It's okay ya know. You know I can be gentle. It's not like we haven't done this before." He came over to Ro and kissed him on the lips, a soft tender kiss that made the other's face heat up slightly. Dean tossed the lube on the bed and put his hands on Roman's hips tightly as his lips traveled down his neck, hot open mouthed kisses. "Mmm..I know you missed these type of kisses."

"Yeah." Roman whispered. He was getting into it now, he felt himself coming right back out. His cock was beginning to get hard, he was so glad to be Dean's. Ro let his hand go down to take two handfuls of the younger man's ass then slap them. "You gonna fuck me, Ambrose?"

"Yeah I'm gonna fuck you" Dean whispered out right before he pushed Roman on the bed gently. Roman fell with a soft thud. And once he was down he spread his legs wide and sat up on his elbows, he was ready for this. Dean crawled on the bed between Roman's legs with parted lips, he loved his body so much. He kissed down Ro's thick thighs and suckled little love marks on them. "We'll go any pace you want, you just tell me what to do. I'll be your damn slave."

Roman nodded slowly then laid back, closing his eyes to get ready for whatever Dean was going to start off with. The bottle cap popped over with a loud snap and Roman tensed slightly but breathed in and out slowly. Dean rubbed a big glob of cool substance on the older man's hole then pushed his middle finger in slowly. Ro was about to grunt but a moan came out instead because a hot mouth wrapped around the tip of his fully hard dick. "That's good, fuck."

Dean chuckled then worked a second finger in as he took more of Ro's member into his mouth. The Samoan male sat back up on his elbows and opened his eyes again. He was met with gray/blue eyes eyeing him, they were dilated completely. Then the best thing happened, his sweet spot was rubbed over slowly at first but then fast. Roman moaned and lulled his head back, his mouth fell open and the blush on his face traveled down his body. Then the third finger was added. God it was so good.

"I'm ready, come on. Please." Roman practically begged Dean and Dean couldn't turn that down. He took out his fingers and released the thick, long cock he had in his mouth. He got off the bed and told Ro to get on all fours while he lubed up his shaft and head with excessive lube.

Roman got on all fours on the edge of the bed and looked back at Dean with his bottom lip sucked into his mouth. Dean came up to the bed and tossed the bottle of lubricant back on the bed. He put his foot up on the bed by Ro's right side then grabbed his own shaft to line himself up with that tight entrance. He teased the tip of his length at the entrance before speaking up. "You ready?"

"Yeah.." Roman's voice was just above a whisper.

Slowly, Dean pushed his aching cock into that tight vice. Roman's mouth fell open once again and a soft, delicate noise passed those pink lips. Dean waited for a while until he saw the older man's body not as tensed up as it was. He moved in and out, still keeping it slow until otherwise. Roman rested his head on the sheets and mouthed at it. It was really fucking hot in the room now, his body and Dean's body was glistening with sweat. He bit at the white silk sheet when Dean pulled all the way out, slowly like he was going to repeat his pace from before but instead he slammed in. Ro grunted and tried to grip onto something but to no avail.

Dean was breathing hard and his hair was drying out, he looked like a wild man. "How's that? Hm? Want me to go faster?" He did 7 quick thrust then slowed down. "Or you want it rough?" He slapped the older man's left ass cheek hard and slammed his cock into him brutally a few times. "What do you want?" Dean reached his hand over and grabbed Ro by the hair to pull his head back. "Talk to me."