Part 18

The next morning Dean was in the bathroom moaning. Roman was behind him stroking his morning wood to completion. Ro sucked on Dean's neck and looked into the mirror with hungry eyes as he squeezed the tip of the younger man's member, saying that it was his. Dean blinked slowly then licked his lips. "Faster. So goddamn close."

"Breakfast!" Dolph called out through Dean and Roman's closed door before going to the kitchen.

"We gotta stop." Dean's mouth went agape when Ro started to stimulate his slit just right. "We gotta fucking s-stop." He groaned when the older man didn't dare slow down his hand moving.

"You want me to suck your dick?" Roman whispered.

"Fuck." Dean looked away and nodded quickly. "Yeah. They can wait for us, we'll..We'll make up some excuse. Suck me Ro." Dean bit his bottom lip slightly when the Samoan dropped to his knees and instantly latched his mouth on to the leaking member in front of him. "You like sucking me off?" Dean asked in a full on rasped voice. He pulled at Roman's locks and smiled at the grunt he heard. "Champion cock sucker."

Roman released Dean and licked his lips. "Don't push it boy." He sucked the blond back into his mouth and bobbed his head quickly, hollowing his cheeks and giving it his all. Dean's hips were pushing forward but he wasn't doing it, it was Ro making him move as he bobbed his head wildly. A loud grunt left Dean's lips as he came into the other man's mouth.

After Roman swallowed he stood and chuckled at Dean's expression, the man was out of it with a goofy smile on his face. "Go out there." Roman fixed Dean's clothing and nudged him out of the bathroom. "Tell them I'm just now getting up and heading into the shower."

"Okay. Alright alright." Dean left the room, closing the door behind him. When he backed up he bumped into Seth and Randy. "Sorry." He apologized then moved over but Seth smiled and blocked him off. "The hell Seth?"

"We should have a talk." Seth pulled Dean down the hall to the living room where it was completely empty. "How was your night."

"It was good dude. I'm hungry so speed this shit up." Dean smelled bacon and he was really hungry for some right about now but someone was taking too fucking long.

"How did it feel to have a cock in your mouth for the first time?" Seth asked finally.

Dean's face went completely straight and he shook his head. "Don't know what the hell you're talking about. I called in early last night."

"Oh really?"

"Really." Dean nodded.

"I don't know why you guys are lying to me about being together or doing shit together. I saw you sucking his dick like it was the best fucking thing out."

"Dude listen to yourself. You're fucking losing it." Dean laughed and smiled. "And hey..If I was.." Dean shrugged. "..Sucking his dick.." He looked down then looked up slowly when the most darkest look. "It was the best he has ever had. My lips wrapped around his d-"

"So you fucking did suck him off?"

"Oh no Sethie boy, I never said that." Dean put his hand on his chest and gasped softly. "But hey..Playing with the other side? Think I would be any good at it? Think I would be good at sucking dick Sethie? Are you like..Jealous?" Dean twirled a bit. "Wow, amazing. Seth with the Abercrombie & Fitch boyfriend is jealous of this scum of the earth."

"Shut the fuck up. I just don't get why you can't leave him alone." Seth sighed. "So. Roman's moved on."

"Don't know. I wouldn't know that. "Dean's face went completely straight again. "He's a champion cock sucker Seth." Dean whispered. He chuckled when Seth stormed off. Roman came into the living room a smile.

"There you are. What's wrong with Seth? He passed me and didn't give a damn that he bumped me."

"He said he caught me sucking you off yesterday night."

Roman sighed. "What did you say?"

"I didn't say I did, and I didn't say I didn't." Dean shrugged. "I don't know. I toyed with his mind a bit."

"Not good." Roman frowned when he heard his name in the kitchen. "Follow me." He said before leading the way to the kitchen. Seth cocked a brow and smiled, it was a sick smile. "Heard my name?" Dean came into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of bacon, putting it in his mouth and leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.

"Well, Dean, Roman. They're together now." Seth drunk a sip of his water and laughed a bit. Everyone looked at Roman and Dean with shocked looks.

Dean shrugged. "I mean, I'm not going to lie." He started. Roman looked at him with wide eyes, not knowing what he was going to say. "We've did some things.." Dean shrugged again. "Not embarrassed by your little stunt Seth, you need to mind your damn business and realize Roman doesn't fucking like you anymore."

"Shots fucking fired." Dolph said in a whisper. "Okay okay." He put his hands up. "Let's have everyone calm down."

"Mind my business?" Seth started, completely ignoring the bleached blond who just sighed with a roll of his eyes. "He's been my damn business,where were you when he needed help from his dad fucking abusing him?"

"I didn't know him that doesn't count. Where were you? Probably sucking all the cock you could? You were there just to get some pleasure and fuck with him a bit but not help him with his pain."

"I made him forget!" Seth raised his voice and Dean only bit a piece of his bacon. "I made him fucking forget!"

"No you didn't Sethie. I made him forget." Dean corrected. "Me. Not you. Why are you yelling?"

"Because you come in here from fucking God knows where and think you run every fucking thing in his life."

"I never said that. I never controlled him. I helped him."

"And he's changed." Seth added.

"For the better." Dean replied.

"What are you doing to him anyway? Giving him some fucking drugs?" Seth flinched when Randy and Roman yelled his name. "What?"

"Fucking stop it." Randy stood from the table and shook his head. "You're not over him are you?" Seth was about to speak but Randy cut him off. "Get your shit together don't throw me around like I don't have feelings." He left the kitchen, knocking over a cup and breaking it."

"Seth, you didn't help me. You didn't help me forget, Why did you bring that up anyway? That was personal..Only you and Dean knew." Roman looked down. "This trip is ending short." Roman left the kitchen to go to his room, he was about to start packing.

"This is your fault." Seth said in almost a whisper to Dean who was shaking his head slowly. "If you would of never came I would of never acted this way."

"When will you realize that you can't get everything your way? Jesus and I thought I was fucked up."Dean sighed when Seth stalked towards him and got in his face. "What Seth? You gonna hit me?" Seth raised his fist and was about to fucking punch Dean in his kisser but he let it drop. He had tears in his eyes, he was losing himself.

Seth looked at everyone who had wide eyes. "I'm sorry." He whispered before leaving the kitchen.