6.

Later on that night everyone decided to get in the hot tub, that was on the deck in the backyard.

"Ahh this feels great." Jerry moaned as the jet hit his back.

"You Okay?" Mikey asked kissing my head.

"Yeah." I nodded smiling a bit. I sat in the edge of the hot tub just dipping my feet in. Mikey took off his shirt and went in.

"Hey boys." Danielle smirked coming out wearing a bikini that didn't leave much to the imagination. While I sat here wearing bikini shorts and a tank top. Lilly decided to turn to bed early, leaving us with all the fun.

"Damn." Jerry chuckled as Mikey blushed. From embarrassment or...lust? I shook those thoughts, Mikey would never do that.

"What's down those stairs anyway?" Danielle asked slowly submerging her body into the water.

"A grill, picnic table." Jerry smoked."Nothing interesting besides trees."

"We should have a picnic?" I suggested.

"Oh god are you like 10?" Danielle scoffed taking a sip of beer.

"It sounds like a great idea." Mikey sighed holding my hand and pulling me inside.

"We could do that after hiking." Jerry yawned."Francisco mentioned a lake over a hill. We should check it out."

"Sounds better than a kiddy picnic." Danielle smirked suddenly lifting herself up to the edge, her tits almost popping out.

"Nice..." Jerry babbled."Necklace." He blushed looking away from her tits.

"Its getting late." I yawned sitting up on the edge.

"I'll be up in the room In a few." Mikey said kissing my hand. I blushed a bit and got out.

           Mikey watched as Sam headed back inside. He was way to excited, he had something planned out for Sam.

"I'm gonna go get some pizza." Jerry sighed hopping out. As soon as Jerry left inside Danielle sat next to him.

"Hey." She whispered, her hand on his knee. He ignored her and removed her hand. "You used to like it when I-"

"Used to." He snapped giving her a stern look. Danielle wasn't taken aback at all. It made her want to go deeper. She gave him a smirk and caressed his cheek."Danielle-"

"Shhh." Danielle hushed inching closer to him. Mikey stood up in the hot tub and began to grow angry. Danielle gulped holding back tears that stung her eyes."Why her?" Mikey didn't wanna answer her. Danielle stood up and held Mikeys face."Mikey, you love me."

"Danielle stop-"

"Answer me!" She snapped.

"I-I used to.Not anymore..." He gulped grabbing her wrists softly and putting them down. "I'm with Samantha now. Why can't you accept that?"

"Because she's not me..." Danielle answered as tears ran down her cheeks. Mikey grabbed his towel and headed inside leaving Danielle outside.

"No..." She sobbed sitting back down. "No!"

            "Sam..." I heard a voice whisper as I slept. I opened up my eyes and looked around, Mikey was asleep next to me. I closed my eyes when I hears it again, a soft whisper. "Sam..." I soon began dreaming. That dream. I was running away from something as fast as I could. Only I couldn't see it. It was all pitch black, all I know is that I was running. I could hear the strain of my breathing. But one thing was different, a guy was face down on the ground. The blood formed a pool around his head.

"Please no..." I sobbed feeling a pain rising in my right arm. I woke up to Mikey shaking me away.

"Morning sleeping beauty." He smiled and kissed my head.

"H-Hey." I smiled, my heart still beating from the dream. He hugged my tight and turned putting me on top of him. We kissed as his hand caressed my sides.

"Yo! Breakfast!" Jerry called out from downstairs.

"We should grab some food." I whispered between kisses.

"You sure?" He chuckled kissing down to my neck.

"Breakfast first." I giggled getting off of him. "Than...I'll think about it." I winked throwing on one of his soccer hoodies. He got up and threw on a shirt.

"Alright, let's go." He yawned and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me down stairs.

"I didn't know you knew how to cook, Jerry?" Lilly said placing the plates of food on the table.

"My specialty." He winked flipping some pancakes on the stove.

"You sure it isnt because your a stoner?" Mikey chuckled setting me down.

"That too." Jerry smiled pointing at him with the spatula.

"Morning girls." I smiled cutting into my pancakes. Lilly acknowledged me with a smile as she ate. Danielle excused herself from the table and headed outside toward the back.

"She woke up bitchy." Lilly chewed.

"When isn't she a bitch?" Jerry laughed bringing over his plate to the table.

"She has her days." Lilly sighed.

"Tell me about it." Mikey sighed sitting beside me.

             "Bitch..." She mumbled leaning on the hot tub as she took out some cigarettes. She got out her lighter and lit it while staring through the window at Mikey. She remembered wearing Mikey's soccer hoodies, kissing him after each game. She closed her eyes reminiscing the memories of having him near."But than she came..." She flinched in pain as the cigarette ash fell on her leg. "Motherfuck-" There was a sudden splash behind her in the hot tub. She quickly turned around and saw nothing but the ripples. She shrugged it off and turned back toward the window. A sudden cold chill went down her spine that made her shiver. "I'll make you pay..." She sighed flicking away her cigarette as she sat up on the edge of the hot tub. Another splash sounded and this time some water got on her. She flinched feeling the water was boiling. Before she could turn around she felt someone hug her from behind and pull her back into the hot tub. She quickly stood up and crawled out falling to the floor steaming from the boiling water.

"Danielle what-" Lilly slid the screen open and immediately kneeled down to help her.

"Oops probably forgot to turn off the hot tub." Jerry sighed as Danielle's skin was red. Danielle shot him a stern, while Lilly helped her up.

"Burned..." Jerry whispered to Lilly making her chuckle a bit.