13.

"Woah you guys okay? Didn't expect you to be back-"

"Sam your leg!" Lilly panicked helping me to sit. "D-did you fall-"

"Its not my blood." I gulped my eyes still wide in horror.

"Stop being so cryptic, goddamit!" Jerry cursed standing up to Mikey. "What happened?!"

"Fransisco." Mikey gulped trying to remain calm. "We found him...dead."

"Dead?!" Jerry got taken aback.

"His face..." I cried in my hands trying to shake that image away."It was so horrible."

"Fuck..." Jerry sighed sitting back down.

"What do you think did it?" Lilly gulped nervously.

"A wolf? A person- I don't fucking know!" Mikey said trying to ease his mind. "What do we do?"

"What's going on?" Danielle yawned coming down stairs as the wind outside began to howl. We were startled by the front door slamming closed behind us.

"Let's get to the town and call the cops?" Lilly suggested.

"We should wait." I gulped. "The trails are flooded and the car could get stuck."

"What the fuck is going on?" Danielle asked again chewing on a cookie in the kitchen.

"Fransisco's dead!" I screamed at her when the lightbulb broke and the lights in the house powered off.

"Fuck..." Lily sighed going to the light switch and trying it. "Looks like the wind and rain fucked the power."

"Well what the Fuck do we do?" Mikey sighed sitting next to me.

"Chill guys." Jerry spoke taking out a tiny pen light. "Ill get it fixed. It'll be one less thing to worry about."

"Please do so." Danielle added with her annoying voice. Jerry nodded and took out a tool belt from one of the kitchen cabinets.

"Thanks Jerry." I sighed rubbing my eyes. He headed upstairs while Lilly began taking out the emergency candles. I stood up to help and noticed something different about Danielle. She had her hair high up in a ponytail.
"Nice look..." I scoffed realizing she's trying to copy me. She smiled a fake smile and continued eating. "Watch the carbs Danielle." I mimicked her making Mikey chuckled a bit. She dropped the cookie and approached me.

"Being me doesn't suit you sweetheart." She whispered. "You can try to be. But Mikey wants the real Danielle. Not a knock off brat." She stepped back giving me a wink before she headed upstairs.

"Yo Mikey!" Jerry called out from the top floor. Mikey was resting and he deserved to rest.

"Ill go babe." I said before he could get up. I headed upstairs to the third floor where the balcony door was open. "Jerry?" I called out.

"Up here!" He called out from the rain. He was up on the roof secured by a rope attached to the balcony rail. "Power line is down but I think I can reattach it with some wire. Can you hand me it please!" By the balcony were a case of wires as I lifted it up to him. He lost his footing but quickly regained it. "Shit!" He chuckled nervously as my heart was beating fast. "That would have been nasty."

"Yeah." I chuckled nervously as well as he climbed higher to fix the power line. It was still raining pretty heavily and getting darker.

"Everything okay?!" I yelled out as thunder boomed overhead.

"Almost done!" He yelled back. My head began to hurt as the thunder was deafening to my ears. "Sam!"

            Jerry was just about finished with the power line and called out to Sam.

"Sam!" He spat as rain made it feel like he was drowning. He carefully and slowly climbed down. "Nice and easy Jerry..." He said to himself, the rain made everything slippery to hold. That's when lightning struck really close on the power line making it detach throwing it toward him. "Ugh!" He grabbed it and winded it around his hand to not lose it. "Sam! I gotta fix this shit again!" He stood on the balcony railing and looked down to call out to Sam Only to look up on the roof and see that woman in white. "Holy shit!" He screamed in Terror losing balance and falling back.

         "Jerry!" I screamed trying to grab him as he fell. The balcony rail was to old and broke down with Jerry. But he suddenly stopped to a halt. "J-Jerry!" I called out as He dangled near the second floor from his arm.

"S-Sam..." He groaned as I quickly came to my senses and ran down to the second floor. Now seeing that the wire was imbedded in his left hand cutting deep into his flesh. Mikey and the other rushed up as Mikey grabbed the wire cutters.

"Hang on Buddy." Mikey soothed as Lilly and I held Jerry. Once he cut it loose we quickly pulled Jerry inside on the futon.

"W-woman...R-red eyes..." He babbled as he sobbed from the pain. I wouldn't blame him, his hand looked like a twisted bloody towel.

"Okay Jerry calm down." Lilly soothed hugging him as she began to untangle the wire from his hand. He screamed in agony as she did so.

"I can't. I can't!" He screamed pleading for her to stop touching it.

"He has to go to the emergency room!" Lilly gulped wrapping his hand in a towel.

"Right!" Mikey huffed helping his friend up and leading him down stairs. "Sam Get the keys!" He ordered as I quickly got them from the table. "Come on, come on!" He huffed as I opened the front door. Lightning struck a tall tree near the house making us jump. I was almost to the car when Mikey yanked me back into the house just before the tree crashed down in front of the house. Straight onto the Navigator.

"What the fuck..." Danielle gasped as the tree blocked the front entrance as well as the car.

"That was close..." Lilly gulped helping me up to my feet.

"Close?" Danielle screeched. "It destroyed our ride!"

"I can fetch Fransisco's van." Mikey gulped.

"Great!-" Lilly began.

"But Tommorow." He sighed sadly. "Its dark...and we don't know what's out there." We all looked outside into the darkness. I don't know if they saw it, but within that darkness in the trees were a pair of red glowing eyes. We were a dish ready to be served.