4.

It didn't take long to realize I was dreaming. I was staring up at a grey sky surrounded by tall trees. Everything felt...wet. I sat up from the rough ground and looked at my hands....blood. The river around me was bright red. I jolted awake.

"We're here!" Jerry cheered as the car rocked side to side from the dirt road.

"Great..." I gulped shaking that dream out of my head. I rolled down the window and peeked my head out. We were surrounded by scattered tall trees and hills. Up ahead I can see a large property, a three story concrete cabin.

"Woah..." Everyone awed admiring the property.

"This is where we are staying at?" Danielle smiled. Francisco opened the gates to the house as we parked in front of the house.

"This is amazing!" Lily chuckled as we got off the car. Daniele and Lily both sat on the deck on the outdoor furniture."This is way better than a hotel."

"Ditto." Daniele chuckled putting her sunglasses on.

"Theres a backyard. But careful going down the stairs in the back, there made of wood." He explained handing Jerry the keys."Theres a store about 5 miles west. There's sleeping bags in the closet, feel free to use Whatever you like." He smiled.

"Thanks, man." Jerry nodded handing him the money.

"Perfect." Francisco sighed."I'll be here when the week is done to pick up the keys. Enjoy your stay." He concluded and got back in his van.

"This week is ours!" Jerry clapped."Mikey! Beer, please." Mikey tossed him a beer and placed his arm around me. I watched as Francisco's van disappeared behind trees. "I wanna check out the inside of this baby." Jerry took a swig of beer and unlocked the wooden door.

"Sweet!" Danielle smirked plopping herself on the big red couch. The inside was wood paneled with flower paintings on the wall.

"Oooo fully stocked fridge." Lily winked opening the fridge to show it lined with beer.

"Well we can't live off beer alone." Mikey sighed dragging in our bags."Ill drive to that store Fransisco talked about."

"Alright." Jerry drank tossing him the keys.

"Sam, stay here?" He smiled kissing my forehead. I nodded.

"Can I go?" Danielle stood up. Mikey shook his head and hurries out."A no would've sufficed." She sat back down as Lily handed her a beer. I sat at the table next to the living room and popped open a beer.

            Fransisco drove down the road with his radio on full blast. He kissed the envelope with the cash and screamed out.

"Wooo!" He smiled and tucked away the money in the glove compartment. His excitement was short-lived when the radio began to go static and changing on its own."Oh come on you piece of shit!" The car began to shake and ubrupty stopped in the middle of the forest. "Shit..." He took out his phone, No service, just what he expected. He turned to his watch, the soon would be setting soon. "Fuck..." He gulped getting off the car and popping up the hood.

           I was on my third beer when Lily and I decided to go up to the second floor. Danielle and Jerry stayed in the kitchen doing shots. The second floor was two bedrooms separated by a thick brick wall. There was no doors, just an arch to enter the two bedrooms.

"So much for sex." Lily chuckled beginning to get tipsy.

"Who would you even have sex with?" I chuckled opening up the sliding door out to the balcony.

"Uhm...Jerry." She said giggling as she finished up her beer. I nearly spit out my beer. Lily and Jerry, I never would've thought.

"Well..." I sighed leaning over the railing of the balcony. "This week is your chance. Unless Danielle beats you to him." I joked.

"Nah." She sighed as we headed back inside."She has bigger fish to fry. Anyway, shall we head up to the third floor?"

          Danielle and Jerry were busy throwing peanuts into each others mouths.

"Good one." Danielle winked as she chewed.

"I can put nuts in mouths." Jerry winked back as he took a swig of beer. Danielle dusted her shirt off and sat up on the kitchen counter. She was prepared to start making moves.

"So Mikey..." She sighed.

"Yeah? What about?" Jerry burped.

"How serious is he with..."

"Her name is Sam." Jerry chuckled."Pretty serious. Why? Jealous already?"

"I have a right to be." Danielle sighed rolling her eyes."but I shouldn't. God, he's just doing this because I made one little Fuck up."

"Or he really loves her?" Jerry sighed unpacking his hookah from his bag."Dude, let it go. Mikeys happy with Sam now."

"He was happier with me." She mumbled. Jerry rolled his eyes and began smoking.

           The sun was setting quick and Fransisco found the problem. The engine fluid tube was cut.

"Dammit!" He cursed punching the van. He looked at his phone again, one bar of service. He quickly dialed his dad, it was around 7 so he would still be working. He went to voicemail.

"D-dad! The shit van died out, uhm-" he heard footsteps near and turned around. No one was there. "Just please, come help me out." He hung up and got inside the van to wait. The sun had set making the forest around him an eerie sight.

"Come on dad..." He sighed impatiently. He glanced at the passenger window and saw a figure walking in the distance. He didn't dismiss this chance to get help.

"Hey!" He quickly got off to catch their attention."Excuse me! I-I need help!" He jogged closer and saw that it was a woman in a white gown. Her hair was long, black and messy. "P-please, My car broke down." He huffed slowing down but she didn't seem to notice him approach her."miss?" He spoke. A cold chill went down his spine. The lady abruptly stopped and began slowly turning toward him. Fransisco's breathing increased and his fear rose. Suddenly seeing her, he believed his father's stories.