3.

Once we all got back to the car I immediately plugged in my earphones. I didn't wanna hear Danielle at all. Lily sat between Danielle and me. She was pretty occupied in her book. Lily had straight black hair and she always had it loose down to her shoulders with her bangs clipped back. She never wore makeup but she didnt need it, her white milky skin was precious enough. Despite her being besties with Danielle, Lily wasn't like her at all. 

"We almost there?" Lily sighed.

"Just about." Mikey sighed as Jerry drove and munched on his snacks. I leaned my head on the window and stared out into the passing cars and the beach.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Jerry screeched as the car began to go lopsided.

"Ugh great just what we needed! A flat tire." Danielle groaned.

"Pull over dude." Mikey sighed directing him over. "You got a spare?"

"Yeah in the back." Jerry huffed pulling the car over. Mikey asked us to stay inside while they changed the tire.

"Yo Lily can you help us out real quick!" Jerry called out to her. She climbed over Danielle and hopped out leaving me alone in the car with her.

"Sam?" She sighed breaking the tension between us.

"Hmm?" I said not looking away from the window.

"Look, im really, really sorry about the..." She took a deep breath."about calling you fat."

"Its okay." I sighed looking toward her."In the end Mikey loves me. That's what matters."I smiled and got off the car to stretch out.

"Don't get used to it." Danielle chuckled to herself resting her head back.

           Once the was fixed and so was my, sort of, friendship with Danielle. We had finally arrived to the hotel where it was overflowing with young people partying and drinking to start the summer. We had the valet take the car while we all headed inside. So many people were yelling and blasting music everywhere. Mikey held my hand and kept me close.

"I got reservations under the name Jerry!" Jerry yelled to the receptionist. The male receptionist, who wore a a shirt that read 'Summer on, World off' typed away on the computer.

"I'm terribly sorry!" He screamed back."But your arrival time was at 3:30! And it is now 4:00!" He pointed at the wall clock.

"You mean we lost our rooms by thirty freaking minutes!" Mikey joined. The receptionist nodded.

"As you could see we are fully booked!" He added."I have no other rooms available! Adios!" He walked away leaving us to figure out what we were gonna do.

"Lets get out of here..." Jerry sighed.

"What?!" Mikey called out.

"I said let get outta here!" Jerry yelled louder.

"You want a deer?!" Mikey teased as we walked through the crowd back outside. It was much more quieter and less hectic out here.

"What the plan?" Mikey sighed as Jerry asked the Valet for his car."New hotel?"

"Its gonna be impossible, all hotels are booked for the summer." He groaned looking at his phone.

"So?" Danielle intervened.

"Buscan a donde ir?"(looking for a place to stay?) The valet, who spoke Spanish approached. He wore a red shirt tucked into his black pants.

"Si."(yes) Mikey nodded, only Mikey and I were the ones who spoke Spanish. Danielle and Lily had trouble with it. "Saben de un hotel?"(You know of a hotel?)

"English?" He smiled. "My father knows of a house up South. Its not the beach but its a super nice forest with rivers. You in?" Mikey looked at Jerry and than looked at us. We nodded.

"How much is it gonna cost?" Jerry asked.

"Tell you what," he smiled as the car arrived."Same price as if you had your reservation. I'm actually striking you a deal."

"Sounds good." Jerry concluded shaking his hand.

"Great!" He smiled."Ill go fetch my father and we could drive up to show you the place. Name is Francisco by the way." He nodded as we repacked our things in the Navigator.

"Well..Instead if beaches we get..."Jerry sighed."Trees. And instead of bitches we get...Danielle."

"Hey!" Danielle said shoving Jerry. "Even if you were the only guy left to fuck...I wouldn't."

"What stopped you that time?" Jerry scoffed confronting her closely. Danielle stepped back and just stared him down. Mikey rolled his eyes and helped me put my bag in the back.

"What was that about?" I chuckled.

"Stuff." He sighed holding my chin and kissed me."Ready to go?" I nodded and got in the car, in the distance I saw Francisco arguing with an older man, his father I assumed.

            "You're a fool if you think I'm gonna take them to the cabin!" His father protested.

"We get money! Dad its only for a week. Its never been used-"

"I planned to keep it that way!" He defended as Francisco leaned against the van. "Look, what happened there-"

"It happened ages ago!" Francisco scoffed."Its a bloody myth! You even said it might have been wolves!"

"No son." He gulped."What happened there....It was not wolves..."

"Its an easy 600 bucks dad." Francisco sighed not accepting no as an answer. His father looked at him and shook his head."Fine... Your not taking them. Than I am."

"Son I forbid-"

"I got the keys, Ill be back at sundown." He spoke getting in the van.

"Son you don't understand!" His father stopped him from closing the driver side door."That place holds a sinister being-"

"Yeah yeah a woman...stop it with the stories" His son ignored shutting the door and starting the engine."Ill be back soon."

          I sat in the backseat as a blue discolored van stopped next to us.

"You ready?!" Francisco called out. "Follow and don't get lost." He smiled as he drove ahead while Jerry followed. I closed my eyes and soon fell into a deep sleep.

"Blood...so much blood..." That dream...