UPDATE/AUTHOR'S NOTE

So here we are. A year from my last update. Wow I've got some explaining to do. So here it is.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I've been gone so long, I'm sorry I gave up on Blue and Maren and everyone else in this story that you all have come to love. But I'm back, and I'm not giving up on The Screwed Up Club. I promise you that. 

However, some things are going to change. Because there's been so much time since I last wrote, there's a lot of things I want to change with the story. So I'm basically going to go back and rewrite it. But don't worry, the first draft will be moved to a different book for those of you who want to be nostalgic and stuff.

Trust me, though. The revisions are going to be a heck of a lot better. They also may be a heck of a lot different. Guys, I want to make this story great for you all. And right know it's just okay (and honestly quite cliche in my opinion). So some major changes are coming. Bear with me. In the end you'll thank me for it. I truly believe TSUC can be everything I've imagined it to be. 

There's a lot of work that needs to be done to get it there, though. For you all, I'll be posting on my announcements when the changes will occur with some quick info on some of those changes, so be looking there. Honestly, though, I would suggest you read the story as if it's something new entirely. Because it's going to be, in many ways. 

Thank you for sticking with me and sticking with my story. If you have any questions/concerns/opinions, please feel free to leave a comment or send me a private message. 

ALSO: this is for you guys. You're the reason I'm not giving up, you're the reason I'm doing this. SO, if you have any suggestions or anything you want to see changed or added to the story, please let me know!! I want you guys to love this as much as you do the original. 

I love you all.