RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 1: Ruby Rose | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth

This is a Fan based parody

I will be rewriting the entire RWBY story we've seen so far so enjoy

In The Vale*

A man in a white suit named Roman Torchwick was walking to the store called 'From Dust Till Dawn' with 4 goons following him.

Roman Torchwick and his 4 goons than entered the store and stood in front of an old man.

The goons looked in the display cases at the colorful gems inside of them.

Roman Torchwick then stepped up to the display case with a fearful old man standing behind it. 

Roman Torchwick then said "Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop open this late?".

One of the goons than held a gun up to the fearful old man and he put his hands up.

The old man then said "P-please! Just take my money and leave!".

Roman Torchwick then said "Shhh, calm down we're not here for your money.".

Roman Torchwick then turned to the goons and said "Grab the dust.".

The goons than started to take the dust flowing through some of the machines near bye.

A goon than set a case on the display case and said "Crystals. Burn. Uncut."

The old man then started to hand him the crystals fearing for his life.

One of the goons than walked over to one of the other machines and he heard music and turned to see a girl wearing a red hoodie with a black skirt.

The goon pulled his sword out and said "Alright kid, hands where i can see 'em." when he heard no response he said "Hey, i said hands in the air!" when heard no response he walked over to her saying "You got a death wish or something!?".

He grabbed her shoulder and her hood fell down and she looked at him and she said "Huh?".

He pointed at his ear.

She took her red headphones off and put them on her neck.

She then said "Yes?".

The goon then said "I said, put your hands in the air, now!".

She than confusedly asked "Are you... robbing me?".

The goon then said "Yes!".

The girl then said "Oh.".

The goon then said "Hey!"

The goon was then sent flying through the front of the store which caught Roman Torchwick's attention.

A goon then walked up and Roman Torchwick tilted his head and the goon ran over.

When he made it over there he pulled out a gun and named it at the girl and he said "Freeze!".

The goon was than sent through the window of the store with the girl following him out.

Roman Torchwick and 3 of the goons looked out the window and they saw the girl standing up with a giant mechanical scythe.

The girl then looked at them than twirled her scythe for a second until the scythe was stabbed into the ground.

Roman Torchwick then said "Okayyy... Get her!".

The 3 goons then left the store through the front door and tried to attack her.

One of the goons tried to slice the girl but she dodged the attack by using her scythe for support as she flipped over it but than came around and side kicked one of the goons in the face sending them flying.