RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 10: The Badge and The Burden Part 2 | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous chapters will be in this chapter.

In The Classroom*

Weiss was geared up and held her blade 'Myrtenaster' in the battle ready position.

Ruby yelled "Gooo Weiss!".

Weiss looked over and smiled than looked back at the giant cage in front of her.

Blake than said "Fight well!".

Yang than said "Yeah, represent Team RWBY.".

Weiss than said "I've got this.".

The old teacher than said "Alright. Let the match, begin.".

The old teacher than used his shotgun axe to break the lock on the cage.

The cage door than fell to the ground to reveal the Boarbatusk Grimm.

The Boarbatusk Grimm than charged at Weiss.

Weiss than dodged the charge and slashed it's side.

The Boarbatusk than turned around and stared at Weiss.

The old teacher than said "Haha, wasn't expecting that were you?".

Ruby than said "You've got this Weiss!".

Weiss than charged at the Boarbatusk.

The Boarbatusk then hit her attack aside and her blade was stuck in the Boarbatusks giant tusk.

The old teacher than said "Bold, new approach. I like it!".

Ruby than said "Come on Weiss, show it who's boss!".

The Boarbatusk than maneuvered Weiss's sword out of her hand and through it aside.

The Boarbatusk than hit Weiss down and scratched her arm cutting it

Ruby than stood up and yelled "Weiss!!!".

The old teacher than than said "Oho, now what will you do without your weapon?".

The Boarbatusk than charged at Weiss again but she dodged it and ran off and grabbed her sword.

The Boarbatusk than started to roll towards Weiss.

Weiss than created a magical circle that the Boarbatusk hit.

The Boarbatusk off guard lying on it's back.

Weiss than jumped up and stabbed the Boarbatusk underbelly killing the Boarbatusk.

The old teacher than said "Bravo! Braa-vo! It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true huntress in training. I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned readings and, stay vigilant. Class dismissed.".

Weiss than knelled on the ground and breathed heavily holding her hand over a cut.

Ruby than jumped over her desk and ran over to Weiss who was bleeding from a wound on her arm.

Ruby than said "Are you okay Weiss you're bleeding?".

Weiss than said "Yeah, I just need help getting to the nurse's office.".