RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 13: Forever Fall | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous chapters will be in this chapter.

In Team JNPR's Dorm Room*

Naomi and Pyrrha were talking about there interests and Rachel was sitting at her desk doing her homework.

Naomi than said "What's your favorite color if you don't mind me asking Pyrrha?".

Pyrrha than smiled and said "Red like my hair."

Rachel than got annoyed and thought to herself They may make a cute couple but it's taking them ages to admit it to each other and I hope my sister admits her feelings to Pyrrha on our field trip tomorrow.

Pyrrha than asked "And if you don't mind me asking, what is your favorite color Naomi?".

Naomi than said "Scarlet Red has to be my favorite do to it being the color of my first backpack from when I first went to Combat School.".

Pyrrha than asked "What happened to the backpack?".

Naomi than frowned and said "I lost it on a trip to the Vale, and it had my favorite book in it.".

Pyrrha than asked "What was the book?".

Naomi frowned and than said "It was the book 'Howling at the Moon' and it was my favorite book.".

Naomi than got up and walked over and laid on her bed.

Rachel than said "She really loved that book and every time we've looked for another one we've never been able to find one.".

Rachel than got up and laid on her bed.

Pyrrha than looked at Naomi and than Pyrrha stood up and headed for bed.

Over With Jaune In The Hallway*

He closed the door to Team JNPR's dorm room.

Ruby than said "Hey Jaune.".

Jaune than jumped up in fear and turned around.

Ruby than said "Long time no see. Did you lock yourself out again?".

Jaune than said "OH uh, nope! Heh, got it!".

Jaune than held up his scroll(Basic Phone Type Thing That Has Many Uses)

Ruby than said "So, where have you been lately?".

Jaune than said "I uh...I messed up. The thing I told you and Weiss about well Cardin heard it and is now black mailing me with it. And I'm starting to think I should've listened to you and Weiss when you offered help.".

Jaune than slid down to the ground.

Jaune than said "I'm a failure.".

Ruby than said "Nope.".

Jaune than said "Nope?".

Ruby than said "Nope. You're a leader now, Jaune. You're not allowed to be a failure.".

Jaune than said "But, what if i'm a failure at being a leader?".

Ruby than said "Mmm... Nope.".

Jaune than said "You know, you're not the easiest person to talk to about this kind of stuff.".

Ruby than said "Nope!".