RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 2: The Shining Beacon | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth

This is a Fan based parody

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Weiss and Ruby's hint's of a love story will probably start from here as well as hints for Blake's and Yang's love story maybe.

In The Vale At Beacon*

The ship carrying everyone was landing.

When the ship landed the doors opened and 'Vomit Boy' ran out and found a trash can and puked in it.

Everyone was walking out of the ship and Yang and Ruby stopped in front of Beacon.

Both Yang and Ruby then said "Wowwwwwwww..."

Yang then crossed her arms and said "The view from Vale's got nothing on this!".

Ruby then looked around and then went wide-eyed and said "Ooh! Ooh! Sis! That kid has a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!" Ruby was walking over to the girl with the fire sword but Yang pulled her back and Ruby said "Ow, ow...".

Yang then said "Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons.".

Ruby then said "Just weapons? They're an extension of ourselves! They're apart of us! They're so cool!".

Yang then said "Well why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?".

Ruby pulled out her giant scythe and said "Of course I'm happy with Cresent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people. But better."

Yang then walked over and pulled Ruby's red hood up and then said "Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some friends of your own? Why don't you meet some girls!".

Ruby then pulled her red hood off and asked "What about you as a friend?".

Yang was then surrounded by some people and then said "Well... Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. 'Kay, c'ya, bye.".

Ruby was dizzily spinning around and she said "Wait! Where are you going? Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? ...Do we have Dorms? I don't know what i'm doing...".

Ruby then fell on the ground.

A white haired girl with a couple suit cases on a luggage cart was walking by.

She saw Ruby on the ground and she thought Oh she's cute I should probably should help her up.

The white haired girl then walked over and offered Ruby a hand to help her up.

Ruby's head stopped spinning and she looked up at the white haired beauty standing before her. Ruby then thought Oh my god she's so beautiful okay Ruby play it cool.

Ruby then took her hand and the white haired girl helped her up.

Ruby dusted herself off and she held her hand out for a hand out for a hand shake.

The white girl then grabbed Ruby's hand and they shook hands.

Ruby blushed and then said "My name's Ruby Rose, thenks for helping me up Mrs...".

The white hair girl then blushed and said "My name is Weiss Schnee heiress to the Schnee Dust Company and no problem, and it's very nice to meet another you Ruby.".

The handshake then ended they started walking and someone behind them with black hair and a bow started to follow them to set there luggage off at the Beacon Dorms.

After setting there stuff off they headed to the auditorium for the assembly for first year students.

While walking to the assembly Ruby looked over to see 'Vomit Boy' vomiting in a trash can.

Ruby then turned to Weiss and said "Go onto the assembly Weiss, I'm gonna see if this guy needs any help.".

Weiss then said "Okay see you there Ruby.".

Weiss then walked off and Ruby walked over to 'Vomit Boy' who was sitting down by the trash can.

Ruby then asked "Are you alright?"

'Vomit Boy' then looked up and said "Yeah just dealing with motion sickness, oh and I'm Jaune." he held a hand out for a handshake.

Ruby then held a hand out and shaked his hand, Ruby then said "My names Ruby.".

They shook hands for a bit until Jaune stopped vomiting.

They both then started walking to the assembly room which they didn't know where it was so they were randomly walking around.

Jaune then said "All i'm saying is that motion sickness is much more common problem then people let on!"

Ruby then said "Look, I'm sorry Vomit-boy was the first thing that came to mind.".

Jaune then said "Oh yeah, what if I called you something?".

Ruby then said "And what would that be?".

Jaune then said "Well it would definitely be something. But none the less my names Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it!".

Ruby then said "Do they?".

Jaune then said "Well, I hope they will... I mean my mom always says that... Never mind.".

They then stopped walking and they stood still.

Ruby then said "So I got this thing." Ruby then pulled out her giant scythe 'Cresent Rose'.

Jaune then threw his hands up and said "Whoa! is that a scythe!".

Ruby then said "It's also a customizable, high impact velocity sniper rifle.".

Jaune then confused said "A wha-?".

Ruby then loaded the gun and then said "It's also a gun.".

Jaune then said "Oh. That's cool!".

Ruby then said "So what do you got?".

Jaune then said "Oh-uh, I got this sword.".

Jaune then pulled a sword out.

Ruby then said "Ooooooh!".

Jaune then said "Yeah, I've got a shield too!" Jaune then pulled a shield out and it extended out and became a bigger shield.

Ruby then asked "So what do they do?"

Jaune then almost dropped the shield a couple of times just before he caught it. Ruby then handed him his sword.

Jaune then while holding both his sword and shield said "Well... the shield gets smaller... So... when I get tired of carrying it... i can just put it away."

Ruby then said "But wouldn't it weigh the same?".

Jaune then said "Yeah, it does."

Ruby then said "Well, I'm kind of a dork when it comes to weapons. I guess I did go a little overboard designing it.".

Jaune then said "Wait. You made that?".

Ruby then said "Of course! All students at Signal forge their own weapons. Didn't you make yours?".

Jaune then said "It's a hand-me-down. My great-great-grandfather used it to fight in the war."

Ruby then said "...Sounds more like a family heirloom to me! Well I like it! Not many people have an appreciation for the classics these days.".

Jaune then said "Yeah. The classics."

Ruby and Jaune started to walk again.

Ruby then asked "Hmmm... Hey, where are we going?".

Jaune then said "Oh, I dunno, I was following you. You think there might be a directory? Maybe a food court? Some sort of recognizable landmark? Is uh... Is that a 'No'?".

Ruby then said "That's a 'No'.".

End of Episode 2*