RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 3: The Shining Beacon, Part 2 | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumblbeby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

In Beacon*

Ruby and Jaune entered the auditorium with crowds of people.

Yang then looked over and saw Ruby.

Yang then jumped up and said "Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!"

Ruby then turned to Jaune and said "Oh! Hey, I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony!"

Ruby then ran off and Jaune said "Hey, wait!" Jaune then sighed and said "Great. Where am I supposed to find another nice,quirky girl to talk to?".

Jaune then walked off.

Yang then turned to Ruby and asked "How's your first day going, little sister?".

Ruby then turned to Yang and said "You mean since you ditched me!?".

Yang then cheerfully said "Yeah!".

Ruby then said "Well I met this pretty girl, she was nice enough to help me up when I dizzily fell over due to you rushing off.".

Yang then said "Was she cute?".

Ruby then said "Yeah she was really cute.".

Weiss was standing behind Ruby and when she heard what Ruby was saying and she blushed.

Weiss then blushed and said "You think i'm cute."

Ruby then blushed and turned around.

Ruby then said "O-oh hey W-Weiss it's nice to see you again.".

Yang then nudged Ruby's arm and Ruby turned to Yang and Yang said "Well Ruby are you gonna introduce me to your new friend.".

Ruby then stopped panicking and turned to Yang and Ruby said "Yang meet Weiss Schnee heiress of the Schnee Dust Company.".

Weiss then humbly said "Oh, you remember all of that?".

Ruby then said "Well of course, I mean it was you who helped me up when I fell down, so it would be rude of me not to remember the girl who helped me up.".

Weiss then blushed and Ruby went on.

Ruby then said "Well then Weiss, this is my older sister Yang."

Yang then said "Hello!"

Yang and Weiss then shook hands.

Weiss then said "It's nice to meet you."

Yang then said "Like wise.".

They stopped shaking hands.

Ozpin then stepped on stage and said "Ahem... I'll keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge. To hone your craft and acquire new skills. And when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you and all I see is wasted energy in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step.".

Ozpin then stepped away from the mike and Glynda stepped up.

Glynda then said "You will gather in the ballroom tonight. Tomorrow your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed!".

Yang then said "He seemed kind of off.".

Ruby then said "It's almost like he wasn't even there.".

Later That Night In The Ballroom*

Ruby and Yang were laying on the ground and Ruby was writing in a book.

Yang then said "It's like a big slumber party!".

Ruby then said "I don't think dad would approve of all the girls, though.".

Yang said "I know I do.".

Yang then said "Whatever, What's that your writing in?".

Ruby then said "It's a letter to the gang back at Signal. I promise to tell them all about Beacon. And how things are going.".

Yang then said "Aww, that's so Cuuuuute!!!!".

Ruby threw a pillow that hit Yang in the face.

Ruby then said "Shut up! I didn't get to take my friends with me to school. It's weird not knowing anyone here.".

Yang then said "Well what about Weiss? She's really nice! There you go! Plus one friend! That's a 100 percent increase!".

Ruby then rolled over and laid flat on her back.

Ruby then said "That sounds right actually Yang, thenks!".

Yang then said "It's only been one day I bet you'll meet more people.".

Ruby then said "You're right so have you had your eye on anybody Sis.".

Yang then blushed and said "Well there is one girl.".

Ruby then asked "Aww who is it?"

Yang then sat up and pointed over at a girl with black hair and a bow reading a book with a candle by her.

Ruby then said "Oh she's perfect for you! We should go over and talk to her.".

Yang then said "Let me handle it my way.".

Ruby then said "No time like the present let's go!".

Ruby then grabbed Yangs arm.

Yang then said "What are you doing?"

Ruby then continued to yank Yang against her will as they started walking over to the girl sitting on the ground reading a book.

The girl reading looked up from her book to see Ruby pulling Yang over the black haired girl then thought That blonde is kinda cute.

When they reached the girl.

Ruby said "I don't believe you two have been properly introduced!".

The girl with black hair then said "My names Blake Belledonna."

Yang then replied with "My names Yang Xiao Long and it's nice to meet you Blake.".

Blake then said "It's also really nice to meet you Yang.".

Yang then asked "Whatcha reading Blake?".

Blake then responded with "Oh it's a book about a man with two souls, each fighting for control over his body.".

Yang then said "I think I've read that one before. Doesn't one of the souls die and the other take it hard and vowed vengeance for the one who died.".

Blake then said "Yeah... What do you think about the ending?"

Ruby then smiled and walked off so that Blake and Yang could talk.

Yang then sat down in front of Blake.

Yang then said "Well I for one didn't like how it ended.".

Blake then smiled and asked "What about it was not to like?".

Yang then said "Well killing the one responsible doesn't feel right to me. What they should have done was shown the progression of his character by not having him kill the one responsible and instead show him mercy.".

Blake's eye's widened and she thought Wow she's both cute and smart but I do agree with her.

Blake then said "I agree with you but I think they should have made an entire other book for what happened after this book.".

Yang then took a minute to think.

Blake couldn't help but stare into Yang's eye's, Blake then thought Her eye's are so beautiful I can't stop starring at them.

Yang then asked "What else would have happened in the next book?".

Blake then snapped out of looking at Yang's eye's.

Blake then said "Well it could've shown what happens next for the main character and how's he's gone on with life.".

Yang then said "That sounds like a brilliant idea Blake. I wish we actually got it though.".

Blake then said "thenk you Yang.".

Yang then said "Well I'm gonna go and let you continue your book and i'll seen you later okay.".

Blake then said "I'll see you later Yang."

Yang then stood up and started to walk off.

Blake then continued to read her book and she mentally thought She was a nice girl I hope I do see her again.

Yang then saw that Ruby and Weiss were talking.

Yang then laid down and tried to get some sleep.

later on Ruby,Weiss,and Blake all went to sleep.

End of Episode 3*