RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 5: The First Step, Part 2 | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumblbeby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

This episode will still have Naomi and Rachel from the last chapter in it.

In The Emerald Forest*

Everyone was in mid air falling into the forest.

Ruby hit a bird on her way down.

Ruby then said "Birdy no!".

Ruby then pulled out 'Crescent Rose' in it's scythe form.

Ruby then hooked on a tree branch and went around it a couple of times before jumping down to the ground.

Weiss while falling through the air created magical circles to land on then jumped to the next one until she landed on the ground.

Naomi then pulled 2 hatchets out of her bag and slid down the tree with them.

Naomi then looked up to see Yang fly overhead.

Yang was using 'Ember Celica' to blast herself forward.

Yang then while in the air said "Woohoo! Ahaha, Yeah! Ali oop! Woohoo!".

Yang then let herself land on the ground.

Yang then said "Nailed it!".

Yang then started to run.

Pyrrha then used her shield to go through 3 tree's before landing on a branch of the tree.

Pyrrha looked around and saw Jaune falling without a plan of landing.

Pyrrha then sighed and thought Well someone has to save and it might as well be me.

Pyrrha then threw her spear that hit Jaune's hoodie pinning him to a tree.

Jaune then yelled "thank you!"

Pyrrha then rolled her eyes and jumped to the ground and started to walk and get her spear and the idiot attached to it.

Ruby was running through the forest.

Ruby then thought Gotta find Yang, gotta find Weiss, gotta find Yang, gotta find Weiss!!!.

Ruby then thought Weiss is really cute and smart she'd be good as a teammate, and Yang would be a good teammate because ya know she's my sister and all but who else would be a good teammate, maybe Blake, she and Yang hit it off really well last night so maybe, Weiss thinks that Pyrrha might be good so that's a another possibility but I'd rather have Blake just for Yang's case so let's do this.

Ruby then stopped when she saw Weiss.

They stared at each other for a moment

Weiss then asked "Hi Ruby, have you seen the others we need for our team?".

Ruby then looked down and said "No."

Weiss then walked over to Ruby and put her hand on Ruby's shoulder.

Ruby blushed and looked up.

Weiss took her hand off Ruby's shoulder and said "Aww, Ruby, your blushing.".

Ruby then looked away and pulled her hoodie up.

Weiss started to laugh a little.

Ruby then said "Stop it, it's not that funny!".

Weiss walked over to Ruby and put a hand on her shoulder and Ruby turned to her.

Weiss then said "I'm sorry but we should go look for the others.".

Ruby then said "Okay, Weiss lead the way.".

Weiss then started walking in one direction while Ruby followed.

Weiss and Ruby then saw Jaune hanging by a spear on a tree.

Jaune then waved and said "Hi!".

Weiss and Ruby looked at each other and then started walking in the opposite direction of Jaune.

Jaune then yelled "Hey, wait! Come back! Who's gonna get me down from here?".

Jaune then looked down so see Pyrrha her hand over her eye's nodding 'no'.

Pyrrha then thought You cannot be serious right now.

Pyrrha then asked "Jaune? Do you need some help?".

Jaune then said "Yeah."

Over with Weiss and Ruby they were talking while walking

Weiss asked "Are you glad we avoided that situation right Ruby?".

Ruby then put her hood down and turned to Weiss.

Ruby then said "Yeah, so we need to find Yang right?".

Weiss then nodded 'yes'.

the bushes around them started to shake.

Multiple Beowolve Grimms then surrounded Ruby and Weiss.

Ruby and Weiss then pulled their weapons out ready for a fight.

End Of Episode 5*