RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 12: Jaunedice Part 2 | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous chapters will be in this chapter.

In The Classroom Of A Hyperactive Teacher*

Jaune was snoring.

The hyperactive teacher said "Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution, more popularly known as the Faunus war, humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie.".  

He than sipped some of his coffee.

The Hyperactive Teacher than said "Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, It is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent event! Why the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!".

He than sped around the room and sipped his coffee again.

The Hyperactive Teacher than said "Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because your Faunus heritage?".

The Bunny Eared girl Velvet than raised her hand.

The Hyperactive Teacher than said "Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence!". 

He than again sipped his coffee.

The Hyperactive Teacher than said "I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to White Fang! Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorists believe to be the turning point in the third year of the war?".

Weiss raised her hand.

The Hyperactive Teacher than said "Yes?".

Weiss than said "The Battle of Fort Castle!".

The Hyperactive Teacher than said "Precisely! And who can tell me the advantage Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?".

Cardin then flicked a paper at Jaune and it woke Jaune up.

Jaune than said "Hey!".

The Hyperactive Teacher than sped over to Jaune and said "Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer?".

Jaune than said "Uhhhh... The answer... The advantage... of the Faunus... had over that guy's stuff... Um, B-Binoculars!".

Everyone in the class started to laugh a little and the Hyperactive teacher sipped more of his coffee.

Cardin than started laughing

Pyrrha put her hand on her face and thought to herself He's hopeless.

The Hyperactive Teacher than sped back to his desk.

The Hyperactive Teacher than said "Very funny, Mr. Arc.".

The Hyperactive Teacher than turned to Cardin who was still laughing and the Hyperactive Teacher said "Cardin! perhaps you would care to share your thoughts on the subject!".

Cardin than said "Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal than a soldier.".

Pyrrha than said "You're not the most open-minded of individuals, are you, Cardin?".