RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 9: The Badge and The Burden | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

In Beacon*

Weiss was calmly sleeping in her bed.

Weiss than sat up and yawned.

Weiss than looked over and saw that Yang,Blake,and Ruby all dressed talking about what they all have to do today.

Weiss than said "Good morning guys.".

Ruby than looked over and smiled.

Ruby than said "Good morning Weiss. Today our first order of business is we have to decorate our room today. Then we have to head to our classes.".

Yang and Blake were holding decorating supplies.

Everyone soon go to decorating the room.

Book stacked books on her shelf.

Yang hung up posters of her favorite bands.

 Weiss hung up art.

And Ruby hung up the curtains.

The girls than stood at the front of the room and looked at there handy work.

The girls then realized there beds were stuck in the middle of the room.

Weiss than said "This isn't gonna work out with our beds stuck in the middle of the room in a pile.".

Blake than said "It is a bit cramped.".

Yang than said "Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff.".

Ruby than said "Or maybe we could ditch the beds." Ruby than had and idea and got excited and said "And replace them with bunk beds!".

Weiss than smiled and said "What wonderful Idea!".

Yang than said "And super awesome!".

Blake than said "It does seem efficient!".

Ruby than said "Let's do it then!".

They all than started construction on there new bunk beds.

After completing there construction they stood right back by the door.

Ruby than said "Objective, complete!".

They than admired there newly constructed bunk beds.

Ruby than said "Alright, our second order of business is!... Classes. Now, we have a few classes together today. At 9:00 a.m. we've gotta be-".

Blake than realized something and said "It's 8:55 a.m.".

Team RWBY than ran out the door to get to class.

Team JNPR than ran out the door following Team RWBY.

Ozpin and Glynda were walking outside and they saw Team RWBY and Team JNPR running to get to class.

In The Classroom*

A old bearded teacher said "Monsters! Demons! Prowlers of the night. Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names. But I, merely refer to them as prey.".

Ruby was sleeping and Weiss was taking down notes for her and Ruby.

Blake and Yang were paying attention to the teacher and writing down notes.

The old teacher than laughed really loudly.

Ruby than woke up.

The old teacher than stopped laughing.

The old teacher than said "Uuh, and you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy. Now as I was saying, Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world. Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces. And that's where we come in. Huntsman! Huntresses! individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves. From what you may ask? Why the very world!".

A student in the back than stood up and said "Eyyy-yeah!".

Everyone than looked at the student and the student sat back down.

The old teacher than said "That is what you are training to become. But first, a story. A tale of a young, handsome, man. Me. When I was a boy.".

The old teacher than began to exposition about his past.

Ruby listened to the story as well as everyone else.

The old teacher than continued telling his story and spoke of the traits of Huntsmen and Huntresses.

The old teacher than asked "Which of you would say you could harness these traits.".

Weiss than raised her hand and said "I do sir!".

The old teacher than said "Well then, let's find out.". 

The old teacher than looked at the giant cage right beside him.

The old teacher than said "Step forward, and face your opponent.".

End Of Episode 9*