RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 11: Jaunedice | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous chapters will be in this chapter.

On A Training Room Floor*

Jaune was leaning over breathing heavily.

Cardin was standing in front of Jaune laughing a little.

Jaune said "Come on...".

Jaune than stood up and charged at Cardin.

Jaune was than tripped by Cardin and Jaune fell to the ground.

Jaune than got up and charged at Cardin with his sword.

Cardin than blocked the attack by using his mace to deflect the attack knocking Jaune to the ground.

Cardin than said "This is the part where you lose.".

Jaune than stood up and said "Over my dead-".

Cardin than kicked Jaune in the gut, Cardin was about to attack Jaune but the fight was stopped causing Jaune to lose the fight.

Glynda than said "Cardin, that's enough.". 

Cardin than set his weapon down and Glynda walked in between Jaune and Cardin.

Glynda than said "Students, as you can see Mr. Arc's aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament style duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle and that the official may call the match. Mister Arc, It's been weeks now please try to refer to your scroll during combat. Gauging your aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack or when it's better to move to a more defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now would we?".

Cardin than said "Speak for yourself...".

Carding than picked up his mace and left the stage.

Glynda than said "Remember everyone! The Vytal Festival is only a few months away. It wont be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale.".

The bell than rang and they all headed to the lunch room.

They were all in the lunch room all sitting at a table.

Naomi was telling Pyrrha a funny story while Jaune sulked which grabbed Ruby's attention.

Ruby than asked "Jaune, you okay?".

Jaune than said "Uh? Oh, Yeah! Why?".

Ruby than said "It's just that you seem a little... Not okay...". 

Jaune than looked and saw that all of Team RWBY and Team JNPR were starring at him. 

Jaune than said "Eh, guys, i'm fine... Seriously, look!".

Jaune than started laughing nervously.

They than all looked over to see Team CRDL mocking a girl with bunny ears.

Ruby than said "Jaune, Cardin's been picking on you since the first week of school."

Jaune than said "Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just likes to mess around, you know? Practical jokes!".

Ruby than said "He is a bully.".

Jaune than said "Oh please... Name one time he's 'bullied' me...".

Flashback To A Hallway*

Cardin hit Jaune's books out of his hands.

Jaune than said "Oh, Gah, COME ON!".

Another Flashback To A Doorway* 

Cardin pressed the button on Jaune's shield and it expanded blocking the door to Jaune.

Jaune than sighed and said "Oh, Come on!"

Another Flashback To A Locker Room*

Glynda said "Each of you will be assigned one rocket propelled locker to store your weapons and extra armor.".

Jaune was standing by his open locker and Cardin was standing behind him.

Glynda than said "Additionally, your locker can be sent to a custom location based on a six-digit code.".

Cardin than shoved Jaune into his locker.

Jaune than said "What?! No, wait, wait! You've gotta get me out of here! Please! Don't! Don't! Don't do it!". 

Cardin than pressed a six digit code which sent a locker with Jaune in it flying. 

Jaune than yelled "OOOH COME OOON!!!".

Back In The Lunch Room*

Everyone was looking at Jaune.

Jaune than said "I didn't land far from the school...".

Ruby than said "Jaune, you know if you ever need help you can just ask...".

Rachel than said "We'll break his legs!".

Jaune than stood up and said "Guys, really, it's fine! Besides, it's not like he's only a jerk to me; he's a jerk to everyone.". 

They than heard the bunny eared girl say "Ooww, that hurts!".

Everyone than looked over to see Cardin pulling on her bunny ears.

Cardin than pulled on the bunny eared girls ears.  

The Bunny Eared girl than said "Please, stop..."

Cardin than said "I told you it was real!".

Russel than said "What a freak!"

Cardin than let go of the Bunny eared girl's bunny ears and she walked away crying.

Pyrrha than said "Atrocious. I can't stand people like him.".

Blake than said "He's not the only one.".

Yang than said "It's not fair how some people treat the faunus.".

Everyone than looked at Jaune who was walking away.

Jaune than looked down and said "Uh...".

Cardin than watched Jaune walk off.

End Of Episode 11*