Chapter 20 18+

Ferin Pov Continues

As he pressed his entire front against Seithan he couldn't help the smug grin that crossed his face as small moans came out of Seithan's mouth as he moved in a small circle grinding their hardend manhoods together ducking his head down he sealed their mouths together. Swiping his tongue across the line of his mouth he dipped his inside when his mouth opened tangling their tongues together.

As they continued to kiss small moans escaping them he slid his hand from around Seithan's waist to his front where he gently grabbed ahold of his hardened member gently tugging it rolling the foreskin back and forth as his his hand moved up and down stroking it enjoying the high pitched wines the action caused.

 Gently separating his mouth from his lovers he mouthed his neck sucking lightly raising a hickey before moving onto his shoulder and repeating the action moving his hand down from his member he gently grabbed ahold  of the heavy balls and begin rolling them in his palm forcing more whines out of his husband chuckling he released them to grab his husband around the waist and turn them around so that his back ended up against the edge of the pool.

 and sat down on the steps pulling his husband in his lap before leaning back slightly as his husbands legs spread onto either side of him he tipped his head back to he could enjoy the expression of arousal and frustration on his face he gently tipped his head back " Whats wrong husband you're looking somewhat frustrated?"

he smiled as Siethan glared  he growled and attacked his mouth pulling him into another deep kiss he smiled into the kiss as he slid his hand around from his waist to to his backside gently spreading his hand to cover an cheek and squeezing before reaching back behind him to dip his hands into a bath wash and and gently circling his entrance as before gently working one finger inside enjoying the breath ah that earned him from his trembling husband in his lap pushing his finger in deeply before withdrawing and gently starting to press two inside before he was bit on the ear laughing he said " Whats wrong my love you only bite when your angry"

Huffing seithan growled saying " you're taking too long hurry up" " As you wish"

he pushed two fingers deep inside spreading them and pushing them deep inside before withdrawing and pusing three fingers deep spreading them before completely taking out his fingers and pulling Seithan up and forward before palming his member and guiding it to his entrance and letting him drop down onto him at his own pace when he was fully settled around him he let him adjust momentarily before cupping his bottom and pulling up at the same time he pulled down before with a hard thrust they slammed together the next few minutes were haze of pleasure , moans the slapping of skins against each other and the splashing of water.

Taking a hand he grabbed ahold of Seithan's member before stroking it in time of his thrust for a few seconds before with a quiet cry Seithan tightened around him and grabbing ahold of his shoulders and locking his legs around his waist as he came spilling over his hand as with a deep groan he emptied himself inside him pulling him flush against his lap as he groaned and trembles wracked his frame as they collapsed back against the edge of the bathing pool he closed his eyes as his husband collapsed against his chest and they rested panting against the edge of the pool.