Aphmau's Visit

(Aaron's POV)(Afternoon)

I'm currently watching Overlord, when all the sudden I hear the doorbell ring. I get off the couch, walk to the front door and open it to see Aphmau standing there.

"Hey Aphmau, come on in." I say happily.

Aphmau walks in and smiles at me  "Thanks Aaron."

I close the door and turn to Aphmau "So, what do you want to?"

"I was thinking Anime." Aphmau says shyly.

I laugh a little "Of course, but which one this time?"

Aphmau thinks for a second "I was thinking about Darling In The FRAXX."

"Sounds good." I say as Aphmau and I walk to the couch and sit.

*A Few Hours Later*

I suddenly feel some extra weight on my shoulder. I slightly turn my head to see Aphmau fast asleep, which causes me to blush a little.

Ugh, I don't want to wake her up. She looks so cute and peaceful when she's asleep.

After a few minutes I hear a cute yawn and see Aphmau open her eyes.

I turn from the tv to Aphmau "Hey sleepyhead."

Aphmau slightly blushes and backs away a little "S-Sorry."

I laugh a little again "It's fine, you don't have to say sorry."

Aphmau sighs while looking at the time on her phone "I should probably go."

"Yeah, don't want Katelyn to kill me." I say jokingly.

Aphmau laughs as she gets up from the couch "That wouldn't be good, anyway I'll see you later Aaron!"

I wave at Aphmau "Bye, Aph."

Aphmau makes her way towards the front door and walks out, closing the door behind her.

I wish she didn't have to leave, it's just so much fun hanging out with her.