THANK YOU / BOOK 2 ANNOUNCEMENT

Coming soon !! To Wattpad near you !! In January 2019......

Hello, so I just wanted to gush yet again about how absolutely incredible all of you are and how completely I love you all.

Your immense, endless support for my book has made the past year one of the happiness and most inspiring ones yet - it is my dream to be a writer and I have lived that dream with this book so thank you thank you thank you!!!

I can never convey the magnitude of my gratitude for you all - so I will give you the title of book two instead:

Home to Avonlea, book 2 -

Hopes and Fears

Please comment your thoughts about the title and what you think/would like to happen in book 2!!
>I already have a plot I'm just curious ;)<

You're not the only one who is super sad that Home to Avonlea is finished!! I'm writing a sequel - first chapter should be up within the month. I've attached the final edit of the cover - which I love!! I hope you all do too, your opinions matter a lot to me. I wanted to include a picture of shirbert again but there aren't many good ones (yet ;) @ moira!!)

Please comment your thoughts about the cover !!

I've said this before but the cover of Home to Avonlea was actually only temporary but it grew on me so I left it.

As soon as chapter one is half finished I'll post a sneak peak for y'all!!

I love you all forever !!!!!!!!!

Thank you again !!!!!!!! × 10000