Chapter 19-The Core-ruption

After all of them had rested,the Summoner wakes up from a long rest.Greeted by Claire,Tiff,and Reed upon waking up...

Summoner-Uh,what's up?

Tiff-Well,to start,I've healed all of our wounds with my magic.

Claire-Next,me and Reed would check on you if you would be awake...

Reed-You've been asleep for two whole days.That attack we've hit you must've been too strong along with the combined power from those two.But it seems you were strong enough to recover from it quickly...

Summoner-Wh....Where's Ellie?

Ellie-I'm here.While you were still asleep,Luni called...

Summoner-What did she say?

Ellie-She had some good news and bad news...

Summoner-Okay,good news first.

Ellie-She told me that she detected a portal that opened up recently and that it would be the last one that we have to deal with for now,she said...

Summoner-And the bad news is that it's the source of it all?

Ellie-Based on the given information so far,yes...

Summoner-Then we better go there now!

Ellie-I'd agree with you there,but seeing how you got beaten up last time,I can't allow you to do that without us preparing for that!

Summoner-Okay,I have an idea....

Some time later,the Summoner talks to Luni...

Summoner-So,I-

Luni-Need my help to handle that core?Yeah,sure,I accept...

Summoner-Okay,but h-

Luni-How did I know?I think it's because I know you can't handle this on your own...

Summoner-Oh...

Luni-So,let's go?

Ellie-Whoa,you're being too okay with all of this!Are you sure we're really ready!?

Luni-Yeah,you're right!Here,I raised the Summoner's Luck and gave them the ability to have unlimited stars to Summon units!

Ellie-You can do this but didn't even did it once on our travels!?Only now!?

Luni-Don't worry,it's not an easy thing to do.So I prepared this power specifically for battles like these...

Ellie-Oh,good,I thought it was always available!

Luni-Hey,being OP takes a lot of time,you know.Besides,it lasts until I decide to remove the effect...

Ellie-So why do it now?

Luni-Honestly,it was on its testing phase so I had my doubts...

Ellie-Okay...

Luni-Alright!Now,shall we march on to the battlefield?

Summoner-Yeah,let's end this!

The three enter the last portal.Upon entering,they are greeted by pitch black tar-like webs sticking to the scarlet flesh-like walls...

Ellie-This place...it's...it's...it's creeping me out.

Luni-This doesn't look good...

Summoner-Now that we're here,what now?

On the core of all the grotesque scenery was a dark gigantic sphere with a single eyeball.As they stare at the sphere,it's eye locks it's gaze at the three...

Ellie-EEK!Did that thing just gazed at us!?

Luni-It seems like it did.Summoner,get ready to strike!

Summoner-Understood!

At Luni's order to strike,the Sphere generates small cubes that looked like rubix cubes with binary code...

Luni-Oh no,not those things again...

Ellie-Again?You've seen them before?

Luni-I'll explain later.Summoner,be careful of those cubes!Their attacks may be weak on first impact,but they'll slowly become as painful as a fire burning through the skin!

Summoner-Got it!Gacha Summon!

The Summoner summons a lot of units from different worlds at the same time...

Summoner-Whoa,that code was great!

Luni-Focus on destroying those cubes!

Summoner-Right!Everyone,CHARGE!

Every summoned troops attack.One of them was Keito...

Keitoku-I see you've found him...

Summoner-Yeah,he's a lot stronger than you...

Keitoku-Yup,I'll let him stick around even after all of this.

Summoner-He does look happy...

Keitoku-And I'll make sure to keep it that way.Now,let's finish this!

The Magic and Weapons of all the summons gather in one final strike...

Summoner-HAAAAAAAH!

When the collected force of the summons land on the grotesque sphere's eye,it blows up and the surrounding environment crumbles along with the sphere's remains.The whole space becomes a giant sphere surrounded by blue lights and code...

Summoner-We did it!

Everyone cheers but Luni is silent...

Luni-Hold on,this place...

Summoner-You know what this place is?

Luni-I'm not sure,but I have a nostalgic feeling...

Summoner-Well,we can do that later,now we celebrate!

Ellie-Yeah,we've one now,live a little!

Luni-Right,I'll have to fix things up for this!

Summoner-There you go,that's the spirit!

Luni-I'll be teleporting the others back to their worlds and remove the code I've set to you.In the meantime,go visit them one by one!

Summoner-Ok,we'll be back I guess...

Luni-See ya guys later!