Chapter 20:Journey's End?

The Summoner first visits Gacha Woods...

Summoner-Hey how's it going?

Demon Hunter-Everything's good,Akki's home and safe,no troubles lately but that means no hunts or contracts for me...

Summoner-Oh,that's a bit sad...

Demon Hunter-No worries,I work with Pirate Jessie now to sustain myself.Speaking of which,she told me to get you guys to the ship...

Ellie-Does she need something for us?

Demon Hunter-Don't know,just following orders...

Summoner-Okay...

Ellie and the Summoner follows the Demon Hunter to Pirate Jessie's ship...

Pirate Jessie-How y'all been doing?It's been a long time now,ain't it!?

Ellie-Whoa,new look?

Pirate Jessie-Yup,upgraded the ship,my crew,everything!Plus,we work as a transport ship for Gacha Kingdom now!

Ellie-That's great!

Pirate Jessie-Right?Now,get yer booty in the ship,we'll set sail back to the kingdom,I bet a lot of folks must've been expecting you two!

Ellie-Alright...

The ship arrives at Gacha Kingdom's port where two familiar faces greet them...

Maid Sana-Hello again,you two,we've been expecting you!

Lolita Loli-Yeah,follow us...

Summoner-This is gonna be a long day,isn't it?

Maid Sana and Lolita Loli bring the two to the circus just in time for Green Jester's act.The Green Jester welcomes them and starts the act...

Green Jester-Hey guys!Welcome to tge show!

Summoner-Oh,it's the ball trick...

At the start of the act,the whole area hears the sound of rolling steel...

Summoner & Ellie-Gacha-Robo!?

Gacha-Robo-Hello again,friends!

Summoner-Whoah,this day just got stranger than usual...

After the show,the two proceed to Xkour...

Summoner-Huh,no one's here...

Luna-Think again!

Ellie-Hey Luna,what's up?

Luna-Just waiting for you two...

Summoner & Ellie-Huh!?

Luna-Follow me!

The two follow Luna to Xkour Skylines where Cele,Blaz,Atom,and Cyto are waiting...

Luna-You guys made it just in time for the race!

Summoner-Uh,what?

Cele-It's a race through Xkour Skylines and beating the five elemental's tests of elements...

Summoner-Oh,so that's the point.Alright,I'm in!

Luna-There's also a surprise at the start!

Summoner-What?

Kilios-Hey guys,what's up?

Summoner-Oh,you're in the race too?

Kilios-Yup,to see if I still got it!

Summoner-I'm sure all of you must've improved a lot for this...

Kilios-We'll find out now,I guess...

The seven runners dash through Xkour Skylines.Through Frost's Arctic Zone,Gwen's Floral Woods,Inferno's Volcanic Grounds,Vale's Distorted Abyss,and Kilios' Lightning Meadow.The Summoner wins the race with Kilios coming in second...

Kilios-Great race!I was close...

Summoner-Yeah,you were sure close to passing me...

Kilios-Yeah...

Summoner-Okay,next is Elementia...

Arriving at Elementia,they're greeted by Sylph,Efreet,and Undine

Sylph-Thanks to you,Elementia has prospered,therefore uniting the various elements that were once rivals!Isn't that right,Efreet and Undine?

Efreet and Undine(In a trembling tone)-Y-y-yeah...

The Summoner and Ellie venture across multiple realms they've saved and witness the fruit of their victory.Afterwards,the two then go on their separate ways with the Summoner venturing through realms with possible traces of the Corruption and Ellie stays with Luni for answers to her newly awakened power and a possible explanation to the vision of herself that seemed to be the source of her newfound strength...

Meanwhile,at the Sol's Seal,Sol breaks free from the sealed coffin...

Sol-The seal is broken,we can now proceed...

Dark Summoner-What are your orders,master?

Sol-We'll let them keep their peace,but soon,we will strike down their allies one by one...

~The End~