Chapter 1:The Start of a New Adventure!

[After the fight against the corruption,The Gacha Summoner decides to travel through the game's universe.While the Gacha Summoner and Ellie were finding a portal,a memory comes to the Summoner's mind,a flashback of the past]

~After the battle against Ellie~

Ellie-Now that the corruption is cleansed,what will you do know Summoner?

Gacha Summoner-Well,I've been thinking about it and I think we'll just travel around the game's universe,mainly because there may be other worlds out there that exist inside the game and also to check if there are any corruption that are taking over the game's world.

Creator Luni-This place is like a wasteland.It may be hard to find a portal to another world.

Ellie-So,should we start looking?

Gacha Summoner-The earlier we start,the more we'll explore,right?

Creator Luni-Wait!Before you go,take this with you.[Giving a small dot-shaped device]

Gacha Summoner-What's this?

Creator Luni-It's a communication device.You put it inside your ear and you will hear me when I have new information about what the corruption is.

Gacha Summoner-So you,yourself,don't know what the corruption is?

Creator Luni-Yes,I don't know what it is.So now I'll start to investigate what it is.

Gacha Summoner-So is this always on?

Creator Luni-No,I will be the only one to activate it so you don't deaf yourself if something's loud here.

Gacha Summoner-Such as?

Creator Luni-I don't know,maybe Kinen's concert performance.

Kinen-Hey!What is that supposed to mean!

Creator Luni-Well,I was just setting up an example.

Idol Kinen-I'm not that loud when I perform,right?

Creator Luni-You actually use so many speakers everytime you sing.

Idol Kinen-Well,ok nevermind.Anyway,I'll just stop.So are you leaving now or sooner?

Gacha Summoner-Well,we were planning to leave now.

Idol Kinen-Oh,ok,have a safe trip!

Gacha Summoner-Bye,see you guys soon!

~End of Flashback~

~Present Time~

Ellie-Hey!Why are you staring blankly like that,anything wrong?

Gacha Summoner-Uh......Oh,what?Nothing,it's fine.I was just remembering something.

Ellie-Well whatever it is,it's going to delay our new adventure.We still have a portal to find,right?

Gacha Summoner-Yup,let's go!

[They explore the land to find the portal]