Chapter 49

Day 14

Ethan yawned and rolled over, feeling Mark's arms around him as he moved. He smiled and checked the time. It was only ten am. Ethan knew that the people that had to catch planes were already gone.

Shit! Dan and Phil! Ethan realised tensing up. Oh right they're here on holiday so their parents will pick them up... But how about Robert... maybe he's still here. Ethan looked over the barrier of the bed, sighing in relief when he saw everyone's stuff still there except Robert's guitar. I can say goodbye later... I think people leave as the talent quest goes on, luckily my mum can't be bothered to pick me up until later... then I have to go home... crap I don't want to go home...

"That means I have to protect Spirit until the next camp starts... which is in four weeks." Raven whispered. Her transparent figure was looking out the window, her eyes draped over in sadness and tiredness. "I need to sleep for at least a week. I promised Spirit that I'd visit her... I can't stay over there though. This magic binds me..."

Ethan nodded just as Mark stirred awoke. "So why are you here?"

"Ah, because I wanted to say goodbye. I also wanted to say-"

"GUYS! COME GET SOME FOOD! YOU'RE ON IN AN HOUR!" Joey yelled.

"Joey, who are you yelling at?" A voice asked.

"Shane... Seriously?" Another voice giggled. "He literally just told you."

"Shut up Ryland, you know that I can't remember shit." Shane laughed.

"We're coming!" Ethan yelled wanting to meet the two new people. He remembered Raven and stared at where she was sitting. She was gone. What did she want to say? Ethan thought as he shook Mark completely awake.

"Come on Mark. Our performance is in an hour and we need to eat."

"But I'm tired." Mark groaned pulling Ethan towards his chest.

"GUYS HURRY UP! NATE'S ON IN FIFTEEN MINUTES SO WE HAVE TO GET BACK THERE!" Joey yelled.

"WE'RE COMING!" Ethan shouted.

"You'll wake up." He shrugged focusing on Mark. "And plus we can hang out under a tree or something with the others and cuddle there." He said kissing Mark on the lips with a smile. Mark smiled as well and opened his eyes. Once both of them were off the bed they both got changed, Ethan wearing one of Mark's shirts. It was a blue Ed Sheehan Teeshirt. He also wore some black ripped skinny jeans as it didn't feel too hot.

"Nice ass." Mark stated. Ethan blushed. "What? I'm just stating the obvious." He flirted.

"Let's go. You have your guitar right?" Ethan asked.

Mark nodded. "Already on it." He said holding it up.

"Okay well let's go meet Shane and Ryland."

"Who in the hell is Shane and Ryland."

"Someone that Joey has with him."

"Ah."

"Let's go!" Ethan exclaimed.

The two boys jogged downstairs.

"What took you so long!" Joey exclaimed.

"Mark took ages to wake up." Ethan giggled noticing two other boys standing behind Joey. "So I'm guessing that's Shane and Ryland." He smiled.

"Hi." Ryland smiled.

"Hi." Shane nodded nervously.

"Don't mind Shane. A little bit of anxiety." Joey shrugged. "Now let's go!"