Explaining the unexplained

C h a p t e r 34

Jenn's POV

I look at the guys and wait for them to continue talking. Thomas begins to hit me on my chest, so I tickle him. "Ok Jenn, we are apart of the mafia. The only reason we didn't tell you is to protect you." Blake explains. I look at him and grab his jaw gently and bring him down to my height. "Blake, you Jordan and Stefan have came to my home, met my family, and even played with my son. I trusted you idiots. Did you guys really think I wasn't gonna find out?" I grab his jaw harder and he groans. Letting go of his jaw, I walk to the living room and see Grayson sitting on the couch with Aiden, uncle mike, and Christian. I walk in front of the tv. "Guys we are having a family discussion. And this discussion includes Stefan, Jordan, Blake, and Christian so I don't wanna hear any complaints."

The guys come into the living room and sit down. I put Thomas on the floor and he automatically starts crawling and playing with things. "Jenn" is all Grayson says before we hear 3 knocks on the door. We all look at one another and Uncle Mike gets up and heads to the door. Everybody stands up looking at the door. I look down at the floor and see Christian sleeping and Thomas almost sleep. Looking back up, I see uncle mike open the door but doesn't open it all the way. "May I help you?" He says to whoever is on the other side of the door. Blake bends down to grab Christian and I bend down to grab Thomas. "Yes. Me and my wife we're wondering if you happened to see a small dog?" I look at the guys and I see them let out a breath.

"No I haven't sorry." Uncle mike says and I start to head upstairs to put Thomas to bed. "We're sorry too." I hear the man on the other side of the door say and in the blink of an eye, shots start and a man groans. I turn around and see uncle mike clutching his leg and Blake runs to me and hands me Christian. "Aiden come here!" He yells and Aiden runs up the stairs. Shots start to rang out and the babies start crying. "Aiden get Jenn and the babies in Mike's room and hide in there. Close the door and lock the windows." He says and I look back down the steps and see Stefan shooting and Jordan helping mike up the stairs. Blake runs back down the stairs and begins to help shoot at the people before giving Jordan a hand.