What the fuck was that?!

Chapter 35

Jenn's pov

We all go in Uncle Mike's room and I put the babies in a swinger that Mike bought a month ago. "What the fuck was that?!" I say while Jordan and Blake, put Mike down on his bed.

"We'll explain later. But for now, we need to fix Mike's leg, he's losing too much blood." Blake says and grabs a shirt from off the floor and ties it around Mike's leg. Uncle Mike groans.

"That was my favorite shirt." Uncle mike says and we laugh. I run out of the room and head to the closet down the hall. I hear sounds coming from outside, so I hurry and grab the first aid kit. Going back to the room, I push Blake out of the way. Opening the first aid kit, I move the shirt from off his leg and roll his pants leg up.

"Uncle mike, this is gonna hurt like shit." I say in preparation. Grabbing the tweezers, I grab his leg and slide the tweezers into his leg to get the bullet out.

"How the fuck do you know how to take a bullet out of someone?" Jordan ask. I just shrug and continue to push the tweezers in more, until I feel the end touch something hard.

"I watch a lot of videos and plus I see it on tv all the time." I say and look at uncle mike as he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Babygirl, if I die, I'm gonna fucking haunt the shit out of you." He says and I start to pull the bullet out. Uncle mike groans in pain. I pull the bullet out, and put it on the shirt that's on the floor. Blood starts pouring out of the cut, so I stitch him up before wrapping it up.

"There. Good as new." I say and pat uncle Mike's leg. He groans and I laugh.

"Jenn go wash your hands, your covered in blood. Then change your clothes." Grayson says and I look down to see I am covered in blood. I nod and head out of the room. Going to my room and walking to my bathroom, I wash my hands.

After I'm done washing my hands, I take off my clothes and go to my dresser. Grabbing some jogging pants and a black shirt, I put the clothes on. Putting on my shoes, I go back to Uncle Mike's room.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask as they all stop whispering. I look at Aiden and he looks nervous, while Grayson just winks at me, uncle Mike doesn't look me in the eyes, and Jordan, Blake, and Stefan smile.

"We were just saying how it isn't safe for you guys to live here, so you all are living with us." Stefan says like it's a casual thing. My eyes go wide and I walk closer to them.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I yell and they all jump a little. I look down at the babies and I see them sleeping with their hands all over the place, I internally laugh.

"Jenn honey, it isn't safe for us here." Uncle mike says. I look at him.

"Fine. We can go live at your place. But what I do know is that, you guys better tell me what the fuck is going on and why my family is now in danger or so help me god, I will permanently make it so neither of you three have kids." I say and look at Jordan, Stefan, and Blake. They nod their heads.

"Go pack your stuff Jenn. You too Aiden and Grayson." Uncle mike says and I go to my room and start packing. Not even a minute later, I feel hands on my waist.

"Move Aiden. I'm not in the mood." I say but he doesn't move his hands. I turn around and look at him.

"Baby, I know your mad at me and the guys, but this is a good decision. Yes I know Jordan, Blake, and Stefan aren't safe, but we need them right now more than I'd like to admit." He says and kisses me on the lips.

He pulls away and looks into my eyes. I nod my head and he sighs. "Alright, let's pack." He says and we start packing clothes, the babies things, and other things that we need.

Guys tbh I don't know where the fuck this book is going. Like I'm so confused, and I'm not even sure if I should keep updating.