Chapter 7: Loving Someone

August 28 2010

She's ignoring him. Well, one, it's really awkward for them. Two, they have nothing to say to each other. Then, three, he is a jerk.

He didn't mean to say that. He actually wanted her to remember that kiss very well. Their first kiss. How his lips touched hers. How he brushed his lips on hers and how he bite her bottom lips.

Damn! He wanted to kiss her again but he can't. What a jerk he can be.

"Something happened."

Napatingin siya kay Tyler.

They were seating on the entrance of the cave while Braelynn is on the lake, taking a bath.

"Don't give me that look. I know something happened between the two of you. You were completely ignoring each other."

"We always ignored each other," dahilan niya na nakapagpataas ng kilay ni Tyler.

"You know you can't fool me. I've known you since the day I step in the Magus world."

He rolled his eyes because she's right.

"So what happened?" usisa pa nito kaya napabuntong hininga na lamang siya.

"We kissed," he said like it's nothing but in reality, he kept on remembering that kiss whenever he closes his eyes. Whenever he sees her.

Lumawak ang ngiti sa labi ni Tyler.

"That's a really really great news after a thousand years of waiting!"

Napabuntong hininga siya.

"I hope it's that easy," he whispered.

"Well, you won't kiss her if you don't feel anything for her. You won't call me if you don't care for her. I saw that look in your eyes, Jullian," she said with nothing but seriousness in her voice. "I've never seen you so worried. And I can read from your eyes that you are so afraid to lose her that day."

Nag-iwas siya ng tingin. She saw Braelynn walking her way back where they are. He's just looking at her, waiting for her to reach the cave. To reach him.

"You're no longer the Jullian who killed his own mother. The Jullian who thinks no one but himself. You already learned how to care for someone. In no time, you will learn how to love."

Muli siyang tumingin kay Tyler and he saw the loneliness in her eyes. Though Tyler can still see her descendants, he knew how much she long for her husband.

"But you have to hurry up."

Muli siyang napatingin rito.

"Alam mo ang gustong mangyari ng mga descendants ko. They want you to be permanently gone in this world."

Napangisi na lamang siya sa sinabi nito.

"If not for Tyler James, matagal na akong wala sa mundong ito."

Pag-alala niya sa pagpigil ng lalaki noon na burahin ang ala-ala niya.

"Yeah. But maybe not. I just want to erase you memories then and live a normal life. You grew up with so much hate in your heart."

Napatingin muli siya kay Braelyn.

"What's so great about loving someone?"

Ngumiti ito at tumingin sa kanya.

"We all have different point of views when it comes to love. But love for me is more than just a feeling. What makes it great is it can make you do things you never imagine. It could really hurt you so much but it is also the only way that could heal you."