Ocean Eyes

She sees the darkness in life. He used to only see the light.

One accident changes everything for her. Bringing two broken souls to unknowingly heal one another.

From the outside looking in, no one would ever be able to tell they weren't perfect, or at least like any other normal person.

But together, they were anything but normal. Just perfectly completing one another with the broken pieces of themselves.

.

"I've never fallen from quite this high, falling into your ocean eyes..."

.

"I've fallen quite too fast. And in the darkness of my world, you might as well be just a figment of my imagination. I never wished for light as much as I do this moment. Because I might not be able to see you, but I'll always be able to see your heart"

🌊

A/N Hey, luvies!! It's been so long!! First off I wanna thank everyone who read this and are currently reading it for letting this story reach 11K!!!! I honestly can't believe that it actually got so much reads. So I want you all to know that I appreciate every single one of you!!

Second announcement is my new story to which you've just read the description of, it's a Harry Styles fanfic, which is like a new territory for me that I'm stepping into. Hope you give it a chance, I promise that it'll be worthwhile and that you'll like it. So please go check it out!!

Thanks, luvies ♥️
A-