Act 3: Disaster Strikes

(KINGDOM OF WAKANDA: 4:39 PM)

At the Wakandan Royal Palace, a middle-aged Caucasian man came along with the other tourists and locals as he looked around the modern-African environment despite of the country's high technological advancement. The tour guide kept explaining the history of the palace. The man was not very attentive as his mind wandered off to somewhere else when he kept walking around the corner. He never joined his fellow tourists when a brunette Caucasian woman in her early thirties wearing a beret and sunglasses. She narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms.

" So, you must be General Executive, " she sternly greeted. " Aren't you supposed to stay and join with your group? This hallway is off-limits since I have coordinated with the Wakandan Palace Guards. "

" Listen lady, how did you know my name? " the man grinned and chuckled. " I'm here to meet King T'Challa for a very important appointment. Besides, it's very confidential. "

" I've already read your records from the Sokovia Accords database given to me by Miss Sharon Carter. By the way, you're diverting my attention. I said you're not allowed to make unauthorized visits to the King, " she sighed and stressed her voice. " Are you cramping my style, sir? "

" It's a serious business, ma'am. "

" I'm calling the back-ups or else I'll shoot you anytime, " the woman indignantly stared and took her bag which it transformed into a machine gun. The man named General Executive became sweating in fear as he turned around at his sides. There were fierce-looking Wakandan guards who surrounded him. General Executive nervously gulped as the woman gave him a fatal stabbing look.

" Agent Adel, I am expecting him to visit me, " a male voice with a thick accent called the woman's attention along with the other guards. They ceased pointing weapons at him as the man appeared.

" Wait, a second! " General Executive felt stunned and paused. " That tough fashionista is a SHIELD Agent? "

" Yes, " the Wakandan man calmly shook his head. " I requested Agent Philip Coulson to assign her in the palace security and at the same time a guard to James Buchanan Barnes. "

" Okay I understood then, your highness, King T'Challa, " the middle aged man bowed. " I'm here to talk with you. "

" Very well, you may come in to my office, " T'Challa replied.

" I'm sorry for that very austere welcome, " the woman said. " I'm Agent Coco Adel of SHIELD and a former huntress student of Beacon Academy from Republic of Remnant. "

" Ah, you're Remnite, then! " General Executive snapped his fingers. " You're a fine warrior, then. "

" I'm stylish and a fashion conscious gal, but I'm a very tough one like Black Widow, Quake, Mockingbird, Agent 13, Calvary, and Polarity. " Agent Adel answered. " By the way, Mr. Executive, you need to meet and follow the king. He's waiting for you. "