Act 15: Digmaang Kawalang-hanggan

(DAY 8: RIZAL PARK, MANILA, PHILIPPINES, 3:30 PM)

Silence had been visiting around the urban streets for more than a week since the invasion began. The ruined city structures were like fallen dominoes on the ground. The works of the red-skinned giants and armored space rhinos became a reminder of how they invaded the planet. Innocent civilians lived in underground tunnels and waterways which it was reminiscent of the World War II period. Some of the elders told stories of the Japanese occupation to the young ones, but they described the current situation as the worst World War in history. A fifteen year-old girl who lived and worked in the underground community was the youngest Asian SHIELD agent. Her name was Joy Magsaysay, an Inhuman with invisibility and opacity semblance. She could easily pass through solid objects and make herself disappear.

That afternoon, Joy spent herself being invisible which she roamed at the Rizal Park, so the enemies would not see her. Hearing voices from a farther spot, a group of hideous men stood near the famous statue and discussed. A young Kree man named Kasius and his companions joined at the Behni and Cabal troopers.

" Any Inhumans found in this city? " the blue lad asked.

" None of them, sir. " the red-skinned trooper replied.

" We never saw any, " the armored space rhino added. " But we detected a Gravitonium reserve in this park."

" Did you say 'Gravitonium'? " Stryke the Lunivian curiously raised his tone.

" Yes, " the two soldiers nodded in unison.

" Well, Lord Thanos and his associates had ordered us to find another sample, " Rhaeyar Kataclys explained. " Where can we find one? "

" In this statue. "

Joy was shocked to hear from what the enemies had said. She wanted to prevent them from stealing it. One of the Cabal troopers stomped the ground which it caused a massive tremor. Dr. Rizal's statue fell and dismantled that a black powerful element was revealed and floating. The Behni and Cabal forces looked in awe which they never seen anything like it.

" Ah...the Gravitonium is just found here! " Kasius beamed and scoffed. " Perfect!"

" It's just hidden in this statue for more than a century! " Vicktor Nefarian laughed.

" No wonder why this Filipino national hero kept that thing before his death! " Rhaeyar grinned.

" It is pretty obvious, " Stryke added and harnessed the abundant amount of the element into his bracelet. " This is a gift for Lockbn and Calus! "

" This will take them to Earth in no time! " the second Behni raider exclaimed. Joy saw how it was being sucked into the Lunivian man's bracelet. Suddenly, she held the statue's remnants as it levitated and directly threw at the enemies.

" What was that?! " the Cabal man yelped in surprise.

" A ghost! " the Behni raider added.

" You idiots, it's an Inhuman! " the white-haired dragon mutant angrily muttered as he sensed Agent Magsaysay's invisibility.

" Where? " Stryke raised his tone.

" I'm seeing a girl! " another Cabal man used his ultraviolet scanner in his helmet. " Get her! "

" Let's see if she can survive this one! " Vicktor held his scorching mace as the Behnis prepared their blades and joined him. Joy quickly threw another statue fragment as she ran and quickly passed through to the enemies.

" She passed through me! " Vaz Ultrax angrily yelled as he tried to scorch her.

" Me too! " the other red-skinned raider added.

" We'll get that fool! " the Cabal trooper grumbled. Running farther away to Roxas Boulevard, she reached Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas when a young blue-skinned man blocked her way.

" Do you think you can surpass me and my colleagues for that? " he smirked and calmly spoke. " You Inhumans are nothing but trouble. You failed my plans in my timeline! "

" Hoy! Sino ka ba? Ano ba talaga ang gusto mo? (Who are you? What do you really want?) " Joy defiantly asked the Kree.

" I can understand what you are saying, young lady. The name's Kasius, " he slowly circled around her. " I came from the year 2091. I'm here to help my new friends from your timeline and witness the shattering of this planet. You fools have no time to prevent the greatest battleground. "

" Shattering of the planet? How? "

" Let's just say, the real Destroyer of Worlds is coming! "

" Who? "

" Lord Thanos..."

Joy couldn't believe in what she heard which she took her phone contacted her fellow SHIELD agents. Kasius grinned and laughed.

" Sorry, the communication signals are jammed. You'll never find away to call them! " he snapped his fingers and caused her phone to levitate and explode in her very eyes.

" How did you? "

" Let's say, my evil Lunivian friends gave me a gift of sorcery when I got here. "

Joy looked at him in fear as she quickly ran away. Kasius followed her as the others joined him. She again made herself invisible and jumped into the manhole. The Behni, Cabal, and other invaders kept searching for her. The Kree man sensed her whereabouts.

" Where is she? " the Behni raider asked

" In that manhole, " Kasius pointed. " I'm afraid it's useless to find her. She'll show up again. "