Act 12: Shakespearean Prophecy

( UK MIB HEADQUARTERS, UNDERGROUND BUCKINGHAM PALACE, 3:30 PM)

" So, it's an important meeting, right? " the blonde Inhuman lady recently changed into her black standard uniform. She was walking along with her husband who buttoned his blazer coat.

" Yes, it is, Sunshine. Miss O'Neal may or may not be familiar to the Cabal Forces allied to the Behni and the Cylons. Perhaps, the UK MIB Chief will help her aside from us. "

" I just noticed that she saw us fighting this morning. Oh well, this is a starter briefing for her. "

Arriving at the Queen's office, they saw Hangfire conversing with George and Charles the Annelid boys. The orange-headed woman sat on the waiting bench as she was dressed in a long overcoat covering a black and red dress and knee high boots. She looked like a girl from a video game or an anime. She smiled at the Inhuman spouses.
" You guys are here, " Hangfire greeted.

" Sorry to keep you waiting, " Dr. P replied in his usual serious tone. " I had to bring my wife in this meeting. We have to orient you with those enemies we fought earlier. "

" You mentioned that a while ago when you're helping Omega out with the doctors, " she said and turned to Mrs. Y. " You and your spouse are doing a great job out there. I appreciate your teamwork as well as the others. "

" Thanks, that's a great thrill, though! " Y happily grinned.

Entering the office, the three Inhumans respectfully bowed at the elderly headmistress as she was pleased to meet them. Lady Eta offered them some seats as they sat down. Mrs. Y sat beside her husband as Hangfire took her seat on the Queen's left side.

" Do you three want a cup of tea and a shortbread? " she calmly asked.

" Thank you, Madam, " Dr. P slightly smiled as his wife wilingly nodded.

Lady Eta called George and Charles to take the snacks for the guests as the two followed. It took a while as the three Inhumans waited. Finally, the skinny aliens served some tea and shortbread at the snack table. The Lady Eta took her cup as the others had their share while eating and drinking.

" Dr. P and Mrs. Y, I believe that you have a knowledge of the Cabal Forces. Am I right? " she curiously asked.

" Yes, ma'am, " the blonde Inhuman lady politely answered. " My husband and some of the Avengers have studied a Cabal weapon which was discovered back in Egypt almost a month ago. The MIBs there sent it to us for analysis. "

" The new Avenger Kingbreaker dismantled it on purpose and mentioned a priest named Vance in Mercury. " the half-Asian man continued. " Then, Miss Arditi and the two of us went to the planet as the Asgardian Thor and Kingbreaker followed. We headed our way to Caloris Planitia as we intended to spoke with him. Apparently, an assassin had found and killed him in front of his followers. He only spoke the word "Cabal" before he passed away. "