Act 8.2: An Absurd Reunion

(DAY 2: SUGAMO AREA, TOKYO, JAPAN, 9:00 PM)

The large moon wept in red tears as it floated onto the skies. The smoke and clouds almost hindered its sad view of the city. On the gloomy streets, the brave local authorities patrolled around. In the Jizo-dori area, a group of humanoid Cylons and robotic ones had been permanent residents as they were pleased to see the fall of Tokyo. The two elderly Japanese-looking couple went into the building's basement near Togenuki Jizo temple as their metallic counterparts spent talking.

" We have a visitor coming, " Haruka the old humanoid lady said. 

" Two humans..." her partner Daisuke replied.

" Don't be a square, Daddy'O! We Cylons are the bee's knees! Centurions, Watch this prisoner! " the Cylon tribune said with his robotic voice.

" BY YOUR COMMAND, " Cylon Centurion seriously called as the human visitor and his grey-haired female companion just arrived to visit the place.

" Well, you guys can handle that Asgardian god of mischief, " the man said and grinned.

" IDENTIFY...."

" Oh wait, his little girl's here with me."

" Poppa? " the sinister woman curiously said like a child when she moved her head at the surroundings.

" This cyborg woman is Eva Teufel-Laufeyson aka Todesengel."

Centurions's single red eye were scanning left and right as they stood at attention. The man and the cybernetic lady stared at them.

" I'm Aberin Kabdul, agent of First Night and ally of HYDRA. " he replied. " The prisoner is Loki Laufeyson which you have in captivity. His only daughter wants to see him. I met her earlier this morning on my way to Tokyo."

" ALL PRISONER CONTACT MUST BE APPROVED BY THE CENTURION'S AGREEMENT. " a golden colored Centurion came forth whose voice sounded highly robotic. " PROGRAMMING DISCUSSION ALLOWED FOR NO ALLOWANCES."

" My other boss, Thanos gave me a permission to see the prisoner. " Aberin shrugged. " You have known him, right? "

" WIFI CONNECTION IS INTERRUPTED DUE TO THE COUNTRY'S STATE OF EMERGENCY, " Gold's eye scanned back and forth. " FURTHER ORDERS NEEDED. "

" Wie toll, dass du Idioten deine Gäste checkst! ( How amazing that you idiots check your guests!) " Eva sarcastically spoke in hard German accent and showed her cyborg eye to the Centurion. " Du Dummkopf, sprich einfach! (You fools just talk!) "