Act 6: A Devil's Interrogation

( DAY 1: SHIELD UNDERGROUND HEADQUARTERS, NEW YORK CITY: 8:35 PM)

Jemma pursed her lips as she processed the situation, "Good, there should be no danger of that considering much of SHIELD's forces are out helping battle back the invaders. How long can we expect you to be here?".

" Omega and I will linger around for a while. We have just arrived from the MIB Headquarters after the meeting. " Kitty answered. " We're glad that the Schnee heiress turned MIB biophysicist wanted to come along with us."

" It's not just I have to do my lab work, " the white-haired lady said. " I want to see how Jemma interrogates the person. "

" I understood then, " Jemma walked past Kitty and Dr. W, who headed up for some well deserved rest. She moved into the prison cell area, where the newly arrived containment module sat in an unloading area. The English SHIELD agent opened a panel and a viewer that allowed her to see inside. She was intrigued by the prisoners, two very tall red colored jet black hair and two glowing red pupils that looked through black fleshed eyes. She was informed by the report to Kitty there was a male and a female inside the module, and the female was pregnant. Kitty had used her phasing semblance to strip the couple of armor and weapons, explaining why they were only clad in black colored under clothes that resembled gym workout wear. Also there was a warning both were dangerous assassins. W prepared her supplies as she came along with Kitty. Piper was a standing guard at the door of the module when the other three approached it.

" I would like to check the prisoners, please." Jemma asked, she out ranked Piper but she was being courteous.

" Careful, they got some sort of crazy suicide pact. If I open that door, this weapon I'm carrying might not deter them. They might kill you. They're strong enough where the containment module had to be set to superstrength. The male has just done wearying himself trying to push the door open. Im afraid if I open that door, I might not be able to stop them from going out." Piper said with much worry and concern.

"The female is with a child, I have to check the health of the infant as well as our prisoners. We have a fellow scientist from the MIB to take some samples."

Piper conceded to her request to open the containment unit, but added "Seriously, it's your funeral, boss lady."

The unit opened up, revealing the red colored aliens inside, she noticed the male was a much paler red, while the female was a crimson color. The female stared at Jemma and her companions spoke in a low unfeminine voice, "You. You're a human, the ones who are red on the inside. Come closer, frail one. I've dealt with your kind before. French Legionaries, Russian Spentznaz, Colonial Marines, you all bleed the same."

" Miss Arjatt, " W calmly replied as she donned her gloves. " If you don't mind I need some of your blood for DNA testing?" 

" What DNA?! Are you trying to..." Arjatt indignantly answered as W took her syringe. The pregnant Behni woman cried in pain. " YOU'RE..."