Act 11.2: The Battle of United Kingdom

Buddy you're a young man hard man

Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some dayYou got blood on yo' faceYou big disgraceWavin' your banner all over the place

We will we will rock you

Sing it nowWe will we will rock you...

(TRAFALGAR SQUARE, WEST END 10:15 AM)

" Can we just have fish n' fries after this battle? " Agent Carnifex asked as he smelled food around the place.

" We have just taken our breakfast this morning, " Agent Zenofall reminded and took his sword. " We need to deal with these space demons first before we eat. "

" Hold on, I'm hearing something! " Agent Frost sensed energy from the farther side of the street.

" The Cabal forces are coming! " Leo Fitz saw the green armored beings with yellow stripes.

" On your positions, " Warspite took her blaster gun.

" Ready! " Nat and Angel nodded.

" Go! " Jemma shouted as everyone started firing their ammunitions.

 The Dust Giants dodged while the others were shooting. Nat leapt and used her Maharlikan Blaster to blow the Cabal into the smithereens. Carnifex and Zenofall immediately slashed the attackers with their swords. Fitz and Jemma used their ICER guns to freeze another as Morgan Stiller summoned a spell to freeze the armored creatures. Agent Diana Croft shot the other attackers.

" They are still going, " Agent Croft said.

" Guys! We still got more! " Angel pinned her spear on the ground as the bright light formed and the Cabal disappeared.

" Shoot! It's one of their big boss! " Carnifex yelled to his surprise.

" Do you think you can easily defeat my people? " the armored monster defiantly said. " Let's see about that! "

" Who are you? " Nat angrily asked.

" I'm Valus Ta'aurc, leader of the Siege Dancers and member of the Dust Giants. " he fired the SHIELD agents using his Heavy Slug Thrower, his weapon. Everyone was able to dodge his attacks as he yelled. " How dare you Earthians exceeded my attack! "