NYC ALL OUT WAR ACT 8

He was a man, take him for all in all.I shall not look upon his like againWilliam Shakespeare's Hamlet Act I, scene 2, line 186

(NEW YORK TIMES SQUARE, 7:12 PM)

Upon Thanos's arrival, the rest of the Behni and Cabal Forces welcomed him for it was the most disastrous part of this battleground. The evening sky was surrounded with fear and sadness which it was the darkest and most dangerous scenery in the entire planet's history. The buildings were crashed and the streets were cracked. The people who defended the whole city became too uneasy for they were facing the most extreme opponent in the cosmos. The purple man evily smirked as everyone wanted to defeat him.
" So, do you even think that you can defeat me and save this planet? " Thanos scoffed and scorned all of the opponents. " This is the only way to maintain the balance of this universe! Only me can fulfill it! "
" It's over, Thanos! " SA the Saturnian indignantly yelled. " You almost destroyed my planet and now you are doing it to the Earthians! We won't let you succeed! "

" You still remember that! I can still fulfill that puny Kree prophecy! And it will never subject to change! "
" YOU! " Agent UR the Uranian angrily yelled to the Mad Titan and pointed his gun at the overlord. " You had killed me in Titan! Now, you're gonna pay for everything you have done! "
" I shall show you how the beginning of an end looks like! " Thanos laughed as his reality stone's red light shone throughout the place. Everyone became terrified as the world began to shatter.

" Tch, this aint happening! " Locke J. Wolfe took his Flintcock and aimed at the Mad Titan. His weapon was about to warp and crush into pieces as his eyes got startled and quickly took it. He never realized that a madman like him could do it. " What the hell? "

" This is not good! " Jack the Reaper took his scythe as he was ready to slash the Infinity Gauntlet, however the Remnite soul-reaping Avenger found himself running backwards. " What's going on? Let me go! "

" I am just teaching you a lesson before I end this planet as I have thought, " the purple man answered and used the Time Stone as he laughed at his victims.

" What the hell! "

" Dammit! " Drax the Destroyer cursed as he found himself fighting again with the invaders.

" This is pointless! " Nebula indignantly muttered as she dashed and grabbed the Infinity Gauntlet from her evil father. " YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS! "

" Here goes my other 'failure'! " Thanos smirked and used the Power Stone to send her flying and throw her down. Suddenly, she found herself being carried by another dark armored Avenger. It was Kingbreaker who rescued her.

" King! Don't go near Thanos! " Jack yelled in warning.

" He's gonna turn you into ashes for real, " Locke added.

" I'm just rescuing this android girl, " the armored man blandly replied.

" I'm supposed to take him down! " Nebula angrily said. " But you hindered me! "

" Listen lady, do you want to get yourself killed?! " Kingbreaker raised his voice. " We're all gonna DIE, but I don't want that to HAPPEN! "

" FINE, WATCH OUT FOR THAT TYRANT TO GET YOU SNAPPED OUT OF EXISTENCE! "