Act 5: Chimei-tekina hi

(DAY 2, AOKIGAHARA FOREST, NEAR MT. FUJI, JAPAN: 5:00 AM)

The dark forests near Mt. Fuji gave an eerie environment which the luscious trees had served as a way for a person to hang themselves. But for the god of mischief, Loki Laufeyson, he considered them a temporary refuge. That early morning, Loki was sitting on the tree roots as he spent his entire night. For several days, he got tired of hiding and running away from the people who were once his allies. He never wanted to deal with them as he left Titan. He was not happy in doing too much evil since he got imprisoned in Asgard. Dealing with his psychological struggles and looking at the trees, he saw dead people hanging on the tree branches. At first, he got afraid in seeing them. Finally, he thought it would be a better solution before Thanos would find him. Finding a way onto the tree branch, he wanted to remove a decaying deceased person hanging on the ropes. Suddenly, a bright light from a UFO hindered him as he covered his eyes using his hands. Loki saw a spacecraft landed in front of him when a blue skinned man with a purple hair and a strange Lykonian woman appeared.

" A Kree and a Lykonian? " Loki largened his eyes in shock.

" Loki! I've been searching for you in the entire universe! " the woman hugged him as the mischief god was surprised.

" Kai Yote, you are not supposed to be here! " he recognized her and answered.

" This crazy woman brought me here to warn other species living on Earth, " the Kree who dressed like an Atlesian huntsman said. " She insisted me to find you."

" They're coming to hunt us! Loki, you have to run! "

Just then, the sound of a heavy tapping on a tree echoed throughout the forest, ringing in their ears at least once before leaving them. The three beings were frightened to hear the thresholds. Kai Yote sensed danger as she heard a strange hum coming from her head.

" Kai Yote, I'm hearing things! It reminded me of the monsters in Asgard and Jotunheim! " Loki said and turned his head.

" They're not from Asgard nor Jotunheim! They might be somewhere in this world." she replied and smelled the odd scents coming from the forest.

" They're some mad men who want to destroy Earth people and their fellow kind, " the blue-skinned alien added as he was keeping his fear using his stern and brave face.

 " Hello? Hello!... Odd, I swear I just heard some voices!" , a voice that could that fit a teenager entering adulthood spoke.

" You expect to find life in a suicide forest? Bit of a stretch don't you think? " a much younger male voice followed.

" Who are you? What do you want?! " the dark-haired Asgardian mischief god yelled in apprehension.