NYC ALL OUT WAR ACT 5

" To be imprison'd in the viewless winds,

And blown with restless violence roundabout

The pendent world; or to be worse than worst

Of those, that lawless and incertain thought

Imagine howling; 'tis too horrible! "

- William Shakespeare's Measure for Measure, Act III, scene 1, line 124

(NEW YORK TIMES SQUARE, 5:07 PM)

" Well, it seems all of you are here..." General Talbot evilly smirked at the people that surrounded him and his Lunivian companion.

" This is not good..." Jack the Reaper muttered in fear.

" What do you mean? " Cayde-6 curiously asked.

" He has the Gravitonium within! " Omega answered as he arrived in his Cabal Loyalist Colossus form. He arrived with Kitty and Kamala. " He almost killed me and brought me to see Thanos. "

" Rockford..." he grinned. " It's nice to see you in that form. Definitely, you sounded just like Emperor Calus, but I can easily crush you into pieces along with your friends..."

" Glenn, stop this! You're my friend! " Omega raised his voice. " You're hurting anyone else here! You're supposed to be an honorable soldier, not a monster! "

" Well, that's what you think. I decided to help Thanos and his friends in stopping his ebemies. And all of you are hindering me! " Talbot answered and turned to the others. " NOW, KNEEL BEFORE ME!! "

" Talbot, Omega's right, " TO calmly said and brought his Sangre. " You should stop doing this. "

" We don't take orders from a megalomaniac like you! " Locke pointed his Flintcock at the former general.

" Stand down! " Agent Armanhammer took his sword.

" These humans are asking you to stop. " Xenon the winged demon added.

" No one follows my orders, then! " the bearded man indignantly replied. " I'll show how you will end up! "

General Talbot levitated and tried to crush the heroes, starting with hard ones like Armanhammer, Xenon, and the others but the Hulk went after his old enemy and quickly dashed towards him. The gravitonium infused man sent him levitating like the others. The green giant growled at him as the man mercilessly grinned.