1] Mating season

Sting's P.O.V

Today is the day the season starts. Me and Rouge have to go to the guild and be locked up for 3 weeks.

During mating season dragon slayers find a mate and well, mate with them. I have already found my mate.

Y/n L/n

Yes she is my mate. Today my urge to fuck her has gotten stronger. I have always wanted to fuck her but now it has gotten stronger. I don't want to hurt her. I could never live with myself knowing I hurt her.

We arrived at the guild and Orga grabs me and Rouge and shoves us in a cage.

"Hey dude be gentle." I shout. "Hell no! You want to fuck Y/n's brains out and I'm just trying to protect her!" Orga shouts.

Just hearing Y/n's name excites me. I hear the guild doors open and in walks Y/n. She looks at me and tilts her head.

I immediately tried to lunge at her. "Sting are you okay?" She asks me. She starts walking up to me and I run to the front of the cage. She reaches the cage and tries to touch my face.

Orga grabs her by the waist and picks her up. "Don't touch him." He tells her.

"HEY ASSHOLE DON'T TOUCH HER!" I yell. She breaks out of his grip and runs to me and unlocks the cage.

"Guys you can't lock him and Rouge up for your stupid games!" She scolded.

"No Y/n-." Orga tried to warn her but I already grabbed her and ran out of the guild.

I ran home and threw her on my bed. I immediately attacked her lips and forced my tongue in. She moans and something in me snaps.

I tear off her clothes and she's only left in her panties. May I mention they were blue lace panties. I admired her sprawled out for me and only me.

"Hey no fair I'm the only one undressed." Y/n said blushing. I smirked and undressed my self. I had nothing on and I saw Y/n staring in awe at me cock. "You ready baby?" I ask seductively.

She nods shyly. I rip off her panties and put my tip at her entrance.

"Sting wait-." I thrust into her and she screams and tears roll down her face.

"Shit I'm sorry." I say. I begin to pull out of her.

"No stop I can get used to it." She pleaded. I thrust into her and she moans. I start thrusting even harder.

"Ahhhh~fuck harder~faster~." She moaned.

I thrusted into her at an animalistic pace.

I flipped us over and she looked confused.

"Ride me like I know you want to." I demand. She begins to ride me and now it's my turn to moan.

"Fuck~faster kitten~." I yell.

She goes faster. Her tits are bouncing up and town faster and faster. It gets to the point where she is slamming on me.

"Sting I'm gonna cum~." She moans.

"Do it. Cum for daddy." I command her.

She grabs her breasts and starts to rub her clit. She arches her back and she cums. She gets so wet and tighter than she already is.

I throw my head back in pleasure and I quickly pull out and cum on her stomach.

"Sting."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

************************************

Hey guys I am starting this book for no reason other than pure fun. I love all you guys so much.

Huge shout out to kaylafairy5 for helping me make a decision on who to base this lemon book on.

(Word count:614🔥)

Gabby out💕